Canada Priority Residence Program
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services you will be represented by a licensed lawyer recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
The BENEFITS of retaining our services:
- We will present your application and qualifications in the most complete and concise manner drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, (www.grnmontreal.com) a Deloitte & Touche award winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will submit your credentials to Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) & www.immigration.ca and provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 250 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styled Resume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process - saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for an interview waiver and minimize the chances for a selection interview.
- We are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients is unparalleled in the industry. We are competent and able to challenge the Canadian Government on your behalf should the occasion arise as our past history demonstrates: (www.canadaclassaction.com).
Embrace your future. Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract (Contract of Engagement) below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Welcome to Canada!
To proceed with our services, please follow the three steps below:
1. Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week).
2. Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
Attorney Fees - (Regular Payment Plan)
||When you hire our law firm
||FORTY-FIVE (45) days from the date of receipt of the first payment
||When your application is submitted to a government processing office for admission to Canada or when we confirm that you qualify for any federal or provincial permanent residence program, whichever occurs first
||When your qualifications are approved by the government processing office
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
a) Complete the following secure payment form if you wish to pay by Visa or Master Card.