Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for PR and OWP -- single caregivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 75>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for PR and OWP -- single caregivers
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:24pm
Hi, everyone. I'm so happy we've got a new, CLEAN, forum! Yay! To continue the topic started in the other forum... this is about those live-in-caregivers who are single (no dependants) and who've recently applied. As i mentioned in the other forum... I applied for PR as well as for OWP on the 18th of September and my application for PR has been in process. 2 months have gone by and I'm waiting patiently for some kind of answer... Please, take time to read and feel free to share experiences with us here! Thank you! This is year 2009, by the way!
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:25am
Hi Carmen,

I didn't know you started this thread. I should probably move the link to your previous posts here. I placed it in the same group (work) as before on the old site.
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:14pm
That's ok. I'm totally pleased with this forum. It looks nice, and it's a lot brighter. I'm impressed, what can I say. You still hanging in there??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Carmenuta Carmenuta wrote:

That's ok. I'm totally pleased with this forum. It looks nice, and it's a lot brighter. I'm impressed, what can I say. You still hanging in there??

Yup. I have to. I'll be here for a looooonggggggg time. I am not complaining. I am learning everyday.
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 2:44pm
Hey, J. How did you post a picture here? Can't find how to do it myself...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 3:18pm
Click the emoticons beside the "Message:" (top of screen of "Quick Reply" window) or when you click "reply", the emoticons are displayed on the left hand side of the the "Reply Window"
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:59pm
Beautiful day out today. I was so happy. I went out to "pick up" some sunshine in a bottle :)... so to speak. It was awesome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:47pm

Hey, J. How did you post a picture here? Can't find how to do it myself...

You know, we can even use our pictures as our avatars

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:50pm

Beautiful day out today. I was so happy. I went out to "pick up" some sunshine in a bottle :)... so to speak. It was awesome!

You make me smile Carmen Where we are, it stopped raining but the sun was still hiding.

I hope deewai joins us soon. And the people who are actually undergoing their OWP/PR application under the live in caregiver class.

Edited by job_seeker - 30 Nov 2009 at 6:51pm
Carmenuta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmenuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:43pm
Yay! Good! Yeah, me too... I hope Deewai will join us as well as others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 75>
  Share Topic