Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Visa Eligibility After Education Gap
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visa Eligibility After Education Gap

 Post Reply Post Reply
ranjithreddy View Drop Down
New Member
New Member

Joined: 18 Jul 2017
Location: Hyderabad
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranjithreddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visa Eligibility After Education Gap
    Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:35am

I'm planning to study under graduation in Canada and want to know if Canadian Universities will provide an Admit card, also if the Candian Visa would be approved without any issues.

My profile is as below -

1. 10th passed out in 2008 with 77.33%

2. 12th passed out in 2012 with 69%

There is a story around here for the gap in 12th passing year. I dropped out the college in 2nd year(2010) due to some health reason and then rejoined and completed in 2012.

3. Currently working in Amazon and has 2 years work experience with a 3.5 Lakhs package.

4. IELTS score 6.5 (Will write again if 7 is needed)

5. Good financial status. Can pay for semester fees and SPP program upfront. Also, can get an educational loan easily with the assets.

6. Looking for computer science or other computer related courses.

Please help me with any other country suggestions if I cannot get a Canadian Visa or Admit Card.
Thanks in advance.

-Ranjith Reddy
Back to Top
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 133
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:16pm
You would need to apply for a study visa in order to be allowed to come to Canada to study. This usually requires first signing up to the program you wish to study in Canada. For all the details in regards to the study visa, please read the following article:
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner,
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down