Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Saskatchewan nominee program family class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saskatchewan nominee program family class
    Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 5:02am
Hi everyone,
 Anyone in Saskatchewan, who have applied for family under family class, please share information how long it will take for the whole process and what type of job market is in Saskatchewan. Any information about Regina.........
algerina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 9:49am
Hi Sadia....I have lived in and around Regina most of my life.  What would you like to know?
App Sent August 7
Spousal Approved Sept 2
Sent to Paris Oct 28
Sadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 12:05pm
Hi Thanx for your answer,
 I hear in Regina crime rate is high.
 Jobs are not as many as immigration people said( it is hard to find job)
 The apartment buildings have no elevators.
 I want to move from Toronto to sponsor my family, how long is the process, what is the approval rate.
algerina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 2:40pm
Hi again

I wouldn't say the crime rate is high, there is not a lot of violence here.  We do have a problem mainly with the native people here, but they only seem to hurt each other and leave the rest alone.  Sorry if that seems racist, but it really is the truth.  I have really never had any problems with crime here my whole life.

I think that there are tons of jobs here, but not sure what field you are specifically meaning.

Apartment buildings here are generally no more that 4 or 5 stories high, so they don't have elevators.

In general Regina is a nice place to live, it's small, it's not the most exciting place in the world.  But it's a good place to raise a family and just have a quiet life.

Hope that helps!
App Sent August 7
Spousal Approved Sept 2
Sent to Paris Oct 28
Sadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 6:33pm
Thank you for your answer,
 I am not really looking for any professional job but my spouse is in IT. Any good web site you can suggest for jobs. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic