Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pr
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


 Post Reply Post Reply
Message Reverse Sort Order
shoaib2000 View Drop Down
New Member
New Member

Joined: 23 Nov 2016
Location: ottawa
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoaib2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pr
    Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 4:57pm
Hey guys I am a student for a 1 year course in Canada.I am wondering how can i extend my visa and get a permanent residency.please sugest cause my studies is going to get over.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down