Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Study visa to do an Internship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Study visa to do an Internship

 Post Reply Post Reply
baran View Drop Down
New Member
New Member

Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Study visa to do an Internship
    Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 6:00pm
Hi everyone, 

I am an international student; doing a Master's degree in Europe. For my studies, it is mandatory to do 2-3 months internship in a company and I love to use this opportunity to gain some Canadian work experience. :) As I understand, to do an internship in Canada, I have to get both a work permit and a study permit/visa. What I don't understand is how I can get a study permit without being enrolled in any Canadian school/university. Do you have any info about that?

Thanks in advance! 
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down