Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - St
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


 Post Reply Post Reply
erin_8301 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: 03 Aug 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 10
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erin_8301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St
    Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 6:09pm
Hello! I am an international student at University of Manitoba enrolled for PhD program. I am new to this forum and the reason I am here is because I am planning to change my school and program. I would like to go to Red River College for Post Graduation Diploma in International Business program. However, I am not getting admission for the Fall 2015 semester. Since, I am planning not to take classes in Fall 2015 at University of Manitoba as I am interested in studying a diploma program at Red River College. Therefore, I would like to know if I receive offer letter from my new school i.e., Red River College for Winter 2016 semester, can I still stay in Canada or do I have to leave country and come back in Winter 2015 semester? If I have to leave country, then within how many days should I leave Canada? Can I enter on the same study permit?

I would really appreciate your response. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down