Print Page | Close Window

rprf and PPR

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Family Class Sponsorship
Forum Description: A review of current sponsorship programs (permanent residence) promoting the reunion in Canada of close relatives from abroad.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9827
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 3:57pm

Topic: rprf and PPR
Posted By: pao
Subject: rprf and PPR
Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:54am
I received an email last April 20,2012 which contains like this:

Dear Applicant:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or
documentation:
Your Right of Permanent Residence Fee to be paid in Canada by your sponsor
To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested
must be provided to us within forty-five (45) days of the date of this letter.
Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS TO
THE ADDRESS ABOVE, TO THE ATTENTION OF THE FAMILY CLASS PROCESSING SECTION.

Sincerely,
Family Class Section
Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

my husband already paid my RPRF in Canada April 20, 2012 considering the fact that we are like one day ahead here in the Philippines, how should i know if CEM was updated with the payment my husband made in CIC-M?should i still respond to this letter since i do not have with me a receipt of the payment?help me please coz im waiting and so worried. 

here is my timeline:
Nov,14,2011- application received at CIC-M
Feb.17,2012-Sponsorship approved and send it to CEM
March 26,2012- my husband received a letter requesting to pay RPRF
April 4, 2012- I received a letter from CEM (PPR and additional documents such as NSO ADVISORY on MARRIAGE, photos and APPENDIX A)
April 9,2012- sent PP and additional documents to CEM
April 10,2012- CEM received my mail
April 20,2012- (in CANADA) my hubby paid rprf
April 20, 2012 (in PHILIPPINES) i received a letter from CEM which is shown above.

should i respond or not?thanks please help coz i only have like 14 days to respond to it if ever.

-------------
paopao

Replies:
Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:56am
oh i forgot to include my ecas said:
APRIL 16,2012- IN PROCESS.

-------------
paopao

Posted By: bhavikham
Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:16am
Dear Pao,

It is fine if you do not have fees receipt. Just inform the office that your husband has already paid the fees on <<date>>. Submit other documents as requested in the letter, and yes, do not forget to attach a copy of letter.

Posted By: dorfus241
Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:06am

If you can give them a call that would be better. Or, I believe it will be fast if your husband will be the one to call the Embassy in Manila.

Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:35pm
which way is better thru courier or thru e-mail?and is it okay if i have my husband scan the receipt and attach it to the letter?which letter should i attach coz it comes in pdf. format?so confused.>.<.help please.thanks again.:)

-------------
paopao

Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:41pm
how can we contact CEM?my husband called the CIC-M like weeks ago regarding the letter i received and they told him that it is already in their system now. but my husband didnt ask if i should respond to the letter.i told him last night to call CIC-M and make inquiries again coz i want to make sure what's the nicest thing to do and make sure that it wont have anything to do with any delays on my visa issuance.do ou have any idea how many months should i wait now?
thanks again and GODBLESS.

-------------
paopao

Posted By: computergeek
Date Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:53pm
If it were me, I'd send them a letter via courier and via e-mail.  If you have a copy of the receipt, send that along as well, because that will allow them to match it up more quickly.

Telling them certainly won't hurt your case and it might just speed things along.

-------------
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012

Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:16am
is it okay if i dont send them the original copy of the receipt?i will have it scan by my husband and ill send it thru email and courier.
im so confused,>.<

i hope they would  understand the fact that it was like one day late when my husband made the payment in CIC-M and when i received the letter.i hope  the CIC-M had informed the CEM about our payment already.:(i only have like 14 days to respond to it and if they would ask for the original receipt we wont be able to correspond within the allotted time they have given me considering the mailing days from canada to philippines. :(

-------------
paopao

Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:06am
Dear Pao,

CIC has excellent record keeping system. Once they enter your application no, it would show records of payment made and you absolutely need not worry.

Just write them a letter (by courier and email) and that's done.

Wish you good luck to get PR at the soonest.

Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:50am
Dear Visa Section
Family Reunification Unit:

I am herewith in correspondence with a letter i received from your respected office asking for my RPRF which has been paid by my husband in Canada,(April 20, 2012 ), same date you send me this letter.

My husband called CIC-M when I told him about this letter requesting for my RPRF and according to him the Immigration told him that it is already in their system. I hope by now CIC-M already updated you with the payment which my husband made in their office.

Please do inform me for further clarification regarding this matter because i do not know what to do since i do not have with me my receipt.And if you wish to have the receipt, my husband have it with him t and we will try our very best to send it to you. I would like to ask for your kind assistance regarding this matter.Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,
Sheila Carmie U. Paz

attached herewith is the letter i received from CEM.
please let me know if i made it corectly?:D.and would they respond to it.thank you so much bhavikham,computergeek and dorfus 241.that was very HELPFUL.

oh we tried calling the Embassy but i found it confusing with all the instructions. :"D

-------------
paopao

Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 2:03am
Dear Pao,

Your letter seems to be perfect.

You may send it through online Portal which is accessible on below link. (This link is for case specific inquiry to Manila office)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/manila.asp

Fill up all boxes, and attach a copy of letter received by VISA office. You can also attach scan image of fees receipt. Once you browse and attach both documents (letter and fees receipt), click on UPLOAD first. After successful UPLOAD, both files will be shown there and after that only you have to click on SUBMIT.

You will immediately receive acknowledgement of your query from Visa office by email on the given email id.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Date Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:10pm
THANKS I JUST FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS.hope this would work.thanks a bunch!whats gonna happen necxt?im so worried.>.<

-------------
paopao

Date Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:45am
Hi Pao,

I don't think there is anything to worry about this much !!!!

Date Posted: 23 May 2012 at 5:17am
maybe im just thinking too negative about this.thank you so much.oh.i hope to hear something good from them soon.god bless and more power!

-------------
paopao

Print Page | Close Window