Print Page | Close Window

VISA REFUSAL WITH 4 MAIN OBJECTIONS.

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Study Visa
Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9751
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:42pm

Topic: VISA REFUSAL WITH 4 MAIN OBJECTIONS.
Posted By: sunny121
Subject: VISA REFUSAL WITH 4 MAIN OBJECTIONS.
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:09pm
Hi Guys,
I got my visa refused with 4 objections.
1. Travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3. Current Employment situation
4. Personal assets and financial situation.
My profile: 
Recently completed BSc Hons in Accounting from Ireland 
Nationality : Pakistan
Bank statement in my A/C: 15,000 CAD
Status in Ireland: Graduate visa(I can work fulltime).
Employment: Working in Security company full time.
College: George Brown(Post grad in Financial planning)
Full year fees paid.

I am planning to re-apply. Can anybody give me any suggestions so, that I can defend these objection.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sunny

Replies:
Posted By: canvis2006
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:52pm
You have to satisfy the visa officer about the 4 objections used to refuse the visa. If your situation does not change much, it can be refused again on the same. Remember the system has all your previously submitted info and the reasons for refusal.

I'd suggest you try for other countries visas, but after a while. It's better to check the Schengen visa and obtain that and visit Europe before an attempt to visit Canada. Canadian visitor visas are not so easy to obtain, given that it has an immigration program open.

Posted By: sunny121
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:18am
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I applied for student visa not visitor visa. I have visited few schengen countries and I have a visa of UK as well. Will that makes any difference?

Posted By: canvis2006
Date Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:21pm
Why not study in the UK in a university? It is a lot more convenient for you as you're in Ireland.

Try UK or Australia as they're more friendlier to student visa applicants.

Posted By: yosheeteru
Date Posted: 26 May 2013 at 3:30am
Hello..
Guys i need an advice please. My work permit got expired last november 8 and applied for a restoration within 90 days as required to be qualified (november30) .
I have submitted everything through online application the fees, the LMO , the reference letter/offer letter.and everything else that they are asking for.
and if somebody will ask me why did i wait till my permit expires, The company that i worked for took so much time til they gave my work permit. i had to wait for the LMO before i apply.
so this is the point, Ive waited for like 4 months for their response, and they asked for additional documents i hvae submitted them all on time even earlier. after 2 weeks i got the refusal letter and it say they werent satisfy with the documents that i have submitted and had to LEAVE CANADA IMMIDIATELY.  My employers only advice was to appeal and ask for a consideration. so i did and til now i havnt heard anything from the immigration.

am i allowed to work?
what can i do ?
is this deportation letter?
should i leave canada now or wait for their response?

please help. 
thank you.

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:06pm
Hi

Originally posted by yosheeteru yosheeteru wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 22px;">Hello..</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">Guys i need an advice please. My work permit got expired last november 8 and applied for a restoration within 90 days as required to be qualified (november30) .</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">I have submitted everything through online application the fees, the LMO , the reference letter/offer letter.and everything else that they are asking for.</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">and if somebody will ask me why did i wait till my permit expires, The company that i worked for took so much time til they gave my work permit. i had to wait for the LMO before i apply.</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">so this is the point, Ive waited for like 4 months for their response, and they asked for additional documents i hvae submitted them all on time even earlier. after 2 weeks i got the refusal letter and it say they werent satisfy with the documents that i have submitted and had to LEAVE CANADA IMMIDIATELY.  My employers only advice was to appeal and ask for a consideration. so i did and til now i havnt heard anything from the immigration.</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">am i allowed to work?</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">what can i do ?</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">is this deportation letter?</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">should i leave canada now or wait for their response?</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;"></span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">please help. </span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;">thank you.</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 22px;"></span>

<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
        <div id="div1">
            Upload Photo to Facebook

<div id="div2">
          Google+

<div id="div3">
          Twitt

<div id="div4">
          Send by Gmail

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
        <div id="div1">
            Upload Video to Facebook

<div id="div2">
          Google+

<div id="div3">
          Twitt

<div id="div4">
          Send by Gmail

1. No, you can't work as the work permit has been refused.
2. Really there is nothing you can do, other than leave to appeal to the Federal Court or leave Canada.
3. No, that is not a deportation letter, but if you don't leave there is an excellent chance that CBSA will report you as an overstay, and issue a departure notice or exclusion order.
4. If I were in your shoes, I would leave, but that is your decision.

-------------
PMM

Print Page | Close Window