Forum Name: Spam Posts
Forum Description: Report all spammers here
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9637
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:27pm

Topic: aghaplast/naveed3213500000
Posted By: dpenabill
Subject: aghaplast/naveed3213500000
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:09pm

aghaplast and naveed3213500000 are one and the same; accounts suspended and the IP address has been blocked and most posts deleted (some just hidden) . . . including topics in which aghaplast and naveed3213500000 were pretending to be engaged in a discussion with one another.

Obvious intent of participation here was to advertise real estate business, thus just here to spam.

I block IP addresses almost every day for spam, and delete many topics, hide many posts. I ordinarily do so without comment, since blatant spam warrants no more attention and time than necessary to block the IP address, suspend the account, and delete/hide the posts.

I am commenting on this one just in case there is any confusion. The participant attempted to couch some posts in a context that pretended to be relevant. The multiplicity of similar posts quickly dispelled any notion of legitimate participation.

-------------
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration

Print Page | Close Window