Print Page | Close Window

FILE NUMBER AFTER SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Business / Investor Immigration
Forum Description: Three programs offering permanent residence for persons with successful managerial experience and varying thresholds of personal net worth.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9511
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 12:06pm

Topic: FILE NUMBER AFTER SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Posted By: roger1980
Subject: FILE NUMBER AFTER SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 1:48pm
PLS UPDATE THAT WHEN WE CAN BE RECEIVE FILE NUMBER AFTER SUBMISSION OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS FOR QUEBEC INVESTOR VISA, PLS ADVISE

-------------
Always there

Replies:
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 1:51pm
IF SOMEBODY ALREADY DONE THE SAME PROCESS. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ALL THE CONCERN DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE VISA FEE IN FEB 2012 ON 15TH & STILL WAITING FOR FILE NUMBER. ANYBODY KNEW THAT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET FILE NUMBER?? PLS ADVISE

-------------
Always there

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by roger1980 roger1980 wrote:

IF SOMEBODY ALREADY DONE THE SAME PROCESS. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY ALL THE CONCERN DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE VISA FEE IN FEB 2012 ON 15TH & STILL WAITING FOR FILE NUMBER. ANYBODY KNEW THAT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET FILE NUMBER?? PLS ADVISE

-------------
Always there

Posted By: computergeek
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 5:55pm
According to the CIC website, the ND high commission completes 80% of investor applications in 39 months.  Based upon that, I would expect you might hear back in 6-12 months with an AOR, but its difficult to say.

FSW applications typically require 3 months to receive an AOR, for example, so I wouldn't expect it to be faster than that (and I'd guess considerably slower.)

At least you aren't one of the poor pre-2008 people waiting 4+ years who are now going to receive their applications back!

-------------
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012

Date Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 12:49am
THANKS MATE BUT I HAD APPLIED FOR QUEBEC IMMIGRATION INVESTOR PROGRAM AND SUBMITTED MY FILE IN FEB 10 2012 SO WHEN I SUPPOSE TO GET MY FILE NUMBER?? PLS REPLY

-------------
Always there

Print Page | Close Window