Print Page | Close Window

Need consultancy from seniors

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Study Visa
Forum Description:
Printed Date: 20 Sep 2020 at 10:50am

Topic: Need consultancy from seniors
Posted By: hunain
Subject: Need consultancy from seniors
Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 10:03am
Hi friends can any 1 help me? I want to apply for student visa and wish to take my wife with me so
1:how much fund? i have to show?
2:how much duration of course should there be??
3:May i apply for university or college?
4:what about study loan?
5:is that sure i ll be succesful in getting visa for both?
6: can dependent work and how many hours?
7: can academic ielts work out for immigration?
8: is that good to hire consultant?
9:which 1 is cheaper for me college or uni?
10:what will be process time for both of us?

Im keenly waiting for these answers.So kindly help me i cant leave my wife in pakistan but i have to take her with me because of some family problems.

Posted By: canvis2006
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 6:46pm
All the information is here:

Print Page | Close Window