Forum Name: Work Visa
Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9175
Printed Date: 30 Jun 2024 at 3:44pm

Topic: RENEWING TRV
Posted By: eds
Subject: RENEWING TRV
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:03pm

Can some body help me with this... please. I'm in situation that I entered US as k1 fiancee and I want to renew my TRV . I have valid work permit and letter from employer allowing me to have vacation. My problem is... will the CIC approve my TRV even I entered US as K1 fiancee and married my petitioner? and also my PR in Canada is on process. I am under live-in caregiver program. I know I am in a big mess.
Thank you in advance and I appreciate any help.

Replies:
Posted By: job_seeker
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 12:35am
So why don't you re-enter Canada without renewing your Canadian TRV. Then renew your TRV from inside Canada. That way you can wait for your PR in Canada.

Originally posted by eds eds wrote:

Can some body help me with this... please. I'm in situation that I entered US as k1 fiancee and I want to renew my TRV . I have valid work permit and letter from employer allowing me to have vacation. My problem is... will the CIC approve my TRV even I entered US as K1 fiancee and married my petitioner? and also my PR in Canada is on process. I am under live-in caregiver program. I know I am in a big mess.Thank you in advance and I appreciate any help.

-------------
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Print Page | Close Window