Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=903
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 2:06am

Topic: restoration of worker status the second time
Posted By: dewdrops
Subject: restoration of worker status the second time
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 11:05pm
Hi everyone,
I am still here in Canada on a virtue of restoration of status as a worker. I just finished my contract and in the process of finding another one.
The LMO application from one of the employers who is interested in hiring me will be submitted next week. I am worried that I might not get LMO approval plus work permit on time before my 90 days of restoration will be expired. My question is, can I apply for another 90 days restoration should I reached the first 90 days waiting for the LMO and work permit from a new employer?
Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Replies:
Posted By: job_seeker
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:17am
Originally posted by dewdrops dewdrops wrote:

Hi everyone,I am still here in Canada on a virtue of restoration of status as a worker. I just finished my contract and in the process of finding another one.The LMO application from one of the employers who is interested in hiring me will be submitted next week. I am worried that I might not get LMO approval plus work permit on time before my 90 days of restoration will be expired. My question is, can I apply for another 90 days restoration should I reached the first 90 days waiting for the LMO and work permit from a new employer?Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Was your application for restoration of status approved? Up to what date were you approved to stay?

Print Page | Close Window