Print Page | Close Window

PR Application after July, 2011

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
Forum Description: Permanent residence for skilled workers. The point system and related issues. Employer sponsorship is not a requirement
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8486
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 5:33am

Topic: PR Application after July, 2011
Posted By: bhavikham
Subject: PR Application after July, 2011
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 7:23am
I had applied for PR in Canada under Skilled Worker Category in August, 2011 ( All forms + Supportive documents were sent to CIO, Sydeny, NS, Canada) and I received the +ve assessment & APPLICATION NO in November, 2011.

Is there anyone who has applied for PR under Skilled Worker Category after July, 2011 and received the APPLICATION NO ?? 

Replies:
Posted By: Keshab
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:30am
Hi bhavikham,

I also applied on Aug (my application reached to cio on 22 Aug) under NOC 2121. I received +ve eligibility review mail on NOv 16 and e-case shows in process !

Thanks

Originally posted by bhavikham bhavikham wrote:

I had applied for PR in Canada under Skilled Worker Category in August, 2011 ( All forms + Supportive documents were sent to CIO, Sydeny, NS, Canada) and I received the +ve assessment & APPLICATION NO in November, 2011.

Is there anyone who has applied for PR under Skilled Worker Category after July, 2011 and received the APPLICATION NO ?? 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:36am
Dear Keshab,

Thank you for sharing your PR file status.

My file had reached CIO, Canada on 25th August, 2011 and I received a +ve assessment email on 17th Nov. 2011. While checking online, it is showing as IN PROCESS.

Please keep posting here your file progress.

Which is your VISA OFFICE ? New Delhi, India  OR any other Country ?

Regards,
Smile

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:41am
Good to know that !

Yes, my Visa office is New Delhi.

what is your NOC ?

Dear Keshab,

Thank you for sharing your PR file status.

My file had reached CIO, Canada on 25th August, 2011 and I received a +ve assessment email on 17th Nov. 2011. While checking online, it is showing as IN PROCESS.

Please keep posting here your file progress.

Which is your VISA OFFICE ? New Delhi, India  OR any other Country ?

Regards,
Smile

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 3:51am
Hi Keshab,

My NOC is 7216.

Good to know that you have same VISA office. Did you receive any letter from CIC, Delhi that they have received your file from CIO, Canada?

Regards,

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 4:11am
Not yet ! Hope we will receive with in 2 two weeks

Hi Keshab,

My NOC is 7216.

Good to know that you have same VISA office. Did you receive any letter from CIC, Delhi that they have received your file from CIO, Canada?

Regards,

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 6:21am
Hi Keshab,

I want to include recently born child in my PR application. Can you guide me where to send required forms + supporting documents, CIO, Canada Or CIC, Delhi ? How to pay applicable fees for a Child, to CIC, Delhi OR CIO, Canada?

Regards,

Posted By: qveronica
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:22am
did u have IELTS or French test proficiency when u applied for PR

-------------
veronica

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 8:30am
Hi Veronica,

Yes, I had submitted the original IELTS TEST RESULT document along with my PR application. If you claim ENGLISH or/and FRENCH language proficiency, IELTS or/and TEF certificates (originals) are must and without original certificate/s your application will be returned. 

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 11:42am
Its not a big issue ! Wait till New Delhi Visa office communicate with you or you can email them about the family composition change ( to new delhi now onwards). They will guide you. In the mean time, make new passport for your new born and birth certificate as well.

thanks

Hi Keshab,

I want to include recently born child in my PR application. Can you guide me where to send required forms + supporting documents, CIO, Canada Or CIC, Delhi ? How to pay applicable fees for a Child, to CIC, Delhi OR CIO, Canada?

Regards,

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 12:57am
thanks

Date Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 9:28am
Hi Keshab,

I have informed about change in family composition to New Delhi office and they have asked me to submit updated forms, supporting documents and applicable fees.

Here, I need to know the below things;

As for the processing fees for my child, shall I make demand draft in CAD$ or INR ? 
To whom should it favor to, 'Receiver General of Canada, Canada' OR ' Canadian High Commission, New Delhi' ?

I have applied for a passport for my child, which will take some time. In  the mean time, Can I send rest of the documents (except passport copy) right now and passport copy later as soon as I receive it?

Please let me have your opinion.

Regards, 

Posted By: asmi
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 12:41am
Dear All,

I need your advice. I had applied in May 2004, Received Aor in Sept 2004,  updated documents in Nov 2008 , waiting for Medicals.  After waiting for so long, I now plan to file fresh case , I was Principal applicant in that case and am Banker.

In this new case  My husband will be  Principal applicant, He has 2 years experience of Cook. And total experience of Job in other fields of 7 years.

But all my original  certificate of Job are with Cic what should I do. Send notorised copies,

Should I tell them that I had filled  a case in 2004 and waiting for revert. Pl. advice.

How much time will it take for this new case now.

asmi.

-------------
asmi

Posted By: asmi
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 12:43am
Anyone who has applied in Dec 2011  or plans to apply in Jan 2012 pl. contact me. at 9988800471. I am very much confused. and is there any hope of the 2004 cases. and by what time.

-------------
asmi

Posted By: nobiul_bashar
Date Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 10:47am
Hi There,

Happy new year. My application under FSW was reached on 29 July, 2011 as per DHL track report to CIO. My NOC is 1122. I'm just wondering that I haven't received any response from them yet & a bit confused about what should I do now.

I'm seeking your attention for advice in this regard.

Thnx

Posted By: GoCanada
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 12:56am
Happy New Year to All
and Best Wishes

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 4:48am
Dear All,

My application for PR (FSW category after June, 2011) is been approved by CIO, Canada and my file has been transfered to New Delhi VISA office.

I now want to include my recently born child to my application. I had writted to New Delhi VISA office in this regards, and received the reply to update required documents. However, I still need below information;

Do I have to pay applicable processing fees for my child to 'Receiver General, Canada' OR ' Canadian High Commission, New Delhi' ? In 'INR' or 'CAD$'?

Can anyone guide me here.

Regards,

Date Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 11:20am
Once your file is at delhi, you can pay the fee in indian currency and in the name of CHC - new delhi !

By the way, did you receive your AOR from New Delhi ?

Dear All,

My application for PR (FSW category after June, 2011) is been approved by CIO, Canada and my file has been transfered to New Delhi VISA office.

I now want to include my recently born child to my application. I had writted to New Delhi VISA office in this regards, and received the reply to update required documents. However, I still need below information;

Do I have to pay applicable processing fees for my child to 'Receiver General, Canada' OR ' Canadian High Commission, New Delhi' ? In 'INR' or 'CAD$'?

Can anyone guide me here.

Regards,

Date Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 4:08am
Thanks Keshab,,,

Yes, I received AOR from Delhi, dated 13th December, 2011.

What about you... Have you received AOR ?

Regards,

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 11:46am
Yes bhavikham, yours and mine time line are  almost same

I did receive AOR from New delhi , dated 15th December.

Here is my time line

Application received by CIO : 23 Aug 2011
PER email :  16 Nov, 2011
AOR from NDVO : 15 Dec , 2011

NOC : 2121

Thanks

Thanks Keshab,,,

Yes, I received AOR from Delhi, dated 13th December, 2011.

What about you... Have you received AOR ?

Regards,

Date Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 11:49am
I am really sorry to say but 1122 is capped during 8th or 9th July so lots of application reached after that date already returned due to CAP reached.

Thanks

Originally posted by nobiul_bashar nobiul_bashar wrote:

Hi There,

Happy new year. My application under FSW was reached on 29 July, 2011 as per DHL track report to CIO. My NOC is 1122. I'm just wondering that I haven't received any response from them yet & a bit confused about what should I do now.

I'm seeking your attention for advice in this regard.

Thnx

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 9:03am
Hi Keshab,

Mine and yours applications are on same track with same time line. Any idea by what time should we expect medicals ?

Regards,
BD

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 11:58am
In my opinion,  Maximum 45-55 days after AOR from NDVO !

Lets see, keep in touch.

Keshab

Hi Keshab,

Mine and yours applications are on same track with same time line. Any idea by what time should we expect medicals ?

Regards,
BD

Posted By: Dhara
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 5:27pm
hi, I have applied for PR for canada with NOC 1122 category. but i did not get application no. i have received an letter from CIO mentioned that application was not reached the cap system... Anyone can help with this matter, please let me know...

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 5:18am
Hi Dhara,

As you must be aware, each NOC has max cap of 500 applications.

Unfortunately, your application reached to CIO, NS, Canada after the cap of 500 reached for NOC 1122. Now, your application under same category and same NOC cannot be considered till new immigration guidelines are issued in June / July, 2012.

Regards,

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 10:01am
Thank you for reply.

I know i must be aware but i applied through agent and they did not inform us about that.

I would like to know that what should i do now? 

Dhara

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 10:14am
I need an advise for the above matter. Please help.

Dhara

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 1:48pm
Hi

Originally posted by Dhara Dhara wrote:

Thank you for reply.
I know i must be aware but i applied through agent and they did not inform us about that.
I would like to know that what should i do now? 
Dhara

If you application reached CIO after the Cap was filled, then it was refused. Your agent should have received a refusal letter. There is nothing you can do, but wait and hope the NOC is in the list in July.

-------------
PMM

Posted By: zahid7
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 9:07pm
Hello Guys,

This is a very useful forum and I am thankful to all who is sharing there status for the sake getting rough ideas about the time lines. Here are my timelines

Applied at Sydney NS in November 2009
Initial Assessment: Jan 2010
Documents sent to Buffalo NY: May 2010
AOR from Buffalo: September 2010
Transfer of my file to Seattle WA: September 2011
Received Medical and Additional documents request: November 2011
Medical Completed: January 8th, 2012

Now I still have to send additional documents requested by visa office another this is I am getting married in Feb 2012 and I also have to add my spouse in my immigration file so looks like my case would be delayed for another 6 months at least.

Thank you.

Regards,
Zahid

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 2:36am
Hi Dhara,

Under Skilled Worker Category, the quota (from 1st July to 30th June, 2012) for your NOC is over so you cannot re-apply.

The CIC will announce new immigration policy in June, 2012 and in that, if your NOC is continued, you may re-apply subject to new immigration policy.

Alternatively, you can check if you qualify for other immigration program, like Quebec Skilled Worker Category OR any other Provincial Nomination Program.    

Regards,

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:29am
Hi Keshab,

Any update from NDVO on your application ?

Regards,

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 3:07am
Hi Keshab,

Regards,

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 11:32am
Not yet bhavikham ! Just got 2nd Aor from NDVO on Dec 15.
Address disappeared from e-case on 27 Jan.

But good news is that ealry Aug applicants (upto 8th Aug) got MR/PPR/RPRF request from NDVO by email yesterday and today as well.

May be next week we will receive it.

Good luck

Hi Keshab,

Regards,

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 1:36am
Hi Keshab,

My status is as follows...

My file had reached CIO, Canada on 25th August, 2011
Received +ve assessment from CIO, NS by email on 17th Nov, 2011
Received AoR from NDVO 13th Dec, 2011
Baby Birth - Name addition (Documents + Fees) sent to NDVO on 13th Jan, 2012
Email confirmation on baby name addition received from NDVO on 1st Feb, 2012
Address disappeared online

Lets hope that we receive MR within this month.

Regards,

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 3:18am
Hi Keshab,

Any updates from NDVO on your file ?

Regards,

Posted By: Priyanka
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:27am
Have you submitted the PCC with your application?

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:41am
Yes, PCC for all members were submitted along with application.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:48am
Well, I had submitted PCC from Delhi but I have stayed for more than 6 months in London but have not submitted PCC from London. Now dont know if that was mandatory at the time of initial submission...Any comments??

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:12am
Hi Priyanka,

PCC from all the places where you have stayed for more than 6 month is mandatory. If you haven't submitted the same for your stay at London, NDVO might ask you to submit the same. It is advisable to submit the same before they ask to avoid delay in process.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:19am

Hey Bhavikham..Well, have read some instances wherein Visa office has not asked for PCC from other countries..In my case, getting PCC from London will cost Rs. 15-20K approx. That is the reason I was waiting for additional document request from NDVO..Still not sure if I should just go ahead and do it..Till now I have got a letter from NDVO acknowledging the reciept of application at NDVO on 21Jan12 and stating that no further step has to be taken unless they ask for it..

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:24am
Not yet dear, still waiting for MR/RPRF/PPR !

Hope to get it soon !

Hi Keshab,

Regards,

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 6:46am
Keshab,

I have heard that some of September,2011 applicants have received MR !!! Do you have any info ?

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 6:50am
Hi Priyanka,

Well, it is difficult to comment as it depends on VISA officer who will assess your file. As per guideline, it is required... but as you said, in some cases VISA officer may not ask you even !!! 

In a case if they ask you for PCC when your file gets assessed, you will have to submit it. This will surely delay the process and if delay goes beyond July, 2012... a new immigration program will come in force and this may further affect  the processing time. Just decide by yourself if you want to take a chance to save 15-20K.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 6:56am

Thanks for the suggestion!!  Will check the timelines for procuring PCC from London but guess it should not take more than 2 weeks. But I do not think that post July 2012, new immigration program shall be of relevance to the 2011 applicants. Not sure though..

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 7:00am
Hi Priyanka,

What we have observed over past 3 years is..... Applications received under immigration program in force are given priority over preceding immigration program.

You may seek opinion of our group member 'KESHAB' who is a senior & experienced member.

Posted By: canapp
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 9:41am
I applied for Federal Skilled worker Arrange Employment in Nov 2011. I rec'd positive eligibility notice in Jan 2012. E-cas confirms my application is in process in Buffalo since I currently live in the US. Does anyone know how long it takes before we hear from them on the decision or next steps?

The processing times on the CIC website show estimates from 2010 or before. I hear the new process is faster but don't know if that's true. If anyone can share their experience, that will very helpful.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:00am
Yes dear, even some october lucky one got MR too .

Keshab,

I have heard that some of September,2011 applicants have received MR !!! Do you have any info ?

Posted By: RaviAuto
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 2:53am
I haven't applied yet in PR application. that's why i can't suggest you any type of information.........

-------------
http://www.hertzcarsales.com/usedcarsales/honda_accord - used honda accord | http://www.hertzcarsales.com/usedcarsales/honda_civic - used honda civic

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 5:39am
Any updates on Medical Guys????

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 5:40am
Any update on Medical Guys????

Originally posted by Keshab Keshab wrote:

Not yet dear, still waiting for MR/RPRF/PPR !

Hope to get it soon !

Hi Keshab,

Regards,

Posted By: bala2011
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:17am
Hi,
I have also applied for immigration in August 2011 and I have received my medicals. But currently I am in Saudi and they have asked to submit the passport by 25th of March in New delhi. I will be back only in June. I have sent mail and fax to immigration office, but no reply. Can anyone help me in this issue.

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:28am
Hello Bala2011,

Congratulations for getting Medicals too fast. I hope you have posted query regarding late submission of passport to NDVO through online portal. If not, it is advisable to post your query through https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi 

I have posted queries a couple of times and within 20 days, I have received reply as well.

Regards,

Date Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 12:32am
Hello Bala2011,

Can you share with us below details;

When did your application received by CIo, NS, Canada ?
When did you receive AoR from NDVO ?
When did you receive Medicals ?
What is your NOC ?

Above details will help other members of this forum to understand the processing time.

Regards,

Posted By: bala2011
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 9:38am
Hi,
My application reached CIO by September 2011
I received AOR by December 2011
I received medicals in February 2012

But now I am stuckCry

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 5:26am
Dear bhavikham,

I also send them query email but till now no reply !

What did they (NDVO) replied to you ? and in how many days they replied ?

Hello Bala2011,

Congratulations for getting Medicals too fast. I hope you have posted query regarding late submission of passport to NDVO through online portal. If not, it is advisable to post your query through https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi 

I have posted queries a couple of times and within 20 days, I have received reply as well.

Regards,

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 12:27am
Hello  Bala2011,

I had posted inquiry to add recently born child to my application and I got reply from NDVO on 15th Day after date of query submission.

Date Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 12:28am
Thank you for sharing the info. If you dont mind, can you tell us on which day you receive an email from NDVO regarding Medicals ?

Posted By: naaz12
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 9:35am
hi all,
thanks all for sharing their information
any updates?

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 3:57am
bhavikham/keshab

did u get the medicals??

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 4:45am
Not yet Priyanka,

NDVO replied me with this reply on my Case specific inquiry "You will be contacted shortly by this office, you need to await contact".

It has been already a week since I got this reply !

Originally posted by Priyanka Priyanka wrote:

bhavikham/keshab

did u get the medicals??

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 4:51am

Thanks for reply keshab! Can you pl tell me if NDVO sends the medical request through post or email. So far I have recieved all communications on my email.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 6:13am
Now a days, they are sending medicals by email only !

Thanks for reply keshab! Can you pl tell me if NDVO sends the medical request through post or email. So far I have recieved all communications on my email.

Posted By: rajeshchoy
Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:44am
I applied for Skilled PR and my application reached on 07/03/12.
Can anyone tell in how many days will i receive an acknowledgement mail.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:53am
Hi Priyanka & Keshab,

I too received the same reply "you will be contacted shortly" to my case specific inquiry for medicals.

Regards,

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:54am
Hi rajeshchoy,
You should received email from CIO, Canada within 4 months from the date your application was deleivered to them.

Regards, 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 7:57am
Thanks Bhavikham,

When will my Credit card be charged with PR application fee.

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 8:09am
Mine was charged after 2 months,,, so you could expect the same time...

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 10:43am
hi rajeshchoy
i think it will take less time to get reply from ns sydney....i got positive eligiblity review email in less than one month,now waiting for aor from visa office.any way wish you good luckSmile

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 8:41am
Just now a new line has been added to my Ecas:

We started processing your application on March 06 2012.

Does this mean another 3-4 months for medicals?

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:17am

Just now a new line has been added to my Ecas:

We started processing your application on March 06 2012.

Does this mean another 3-4 months for medicals?

i think it will not take that much time ,any way good luck

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:28am
Hi Priyanka, how long did it take for Ecas to showthat your application was received to your application is being processed?

My application was rec'd Nov 2011, according to Ecas. I haven't heard anything since Jan 2012 when they confirmed positive eligibility.

Thanks.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:32am
I got an AOR from New Delhi Visa office exactly a month after recieving the positive confirmation.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:40am

My timelines are as follows:

Application Recieved at Nova Scotia- 08 Sep 2011

Status In Process- 08 Dec 2011
Postive Determination and file transfer- 20 Dec 2011
AOR from NDVO- 21 Jan 2012
Additional line to ECas- on 12 Mar 2012 - 'We Started processing your application on Mar 06 2012'

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:46am
Sorry, I am a little confused on the process and the number of AORs one receives.

I rec'd an email confirmation for positive eligibility for FSW PR application from Sydney telling me that my application was being sent to the Buf office for processing, on Jan 12, 2012.

What's the next expected notice? Is it for medical? Or, is it from the visa office telling me they have my application for processing? Basically, I am wondering what and how long before I hear from them since it's been two months of no updates. Many thanks!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:46am
hi priyanka
"Status In Process- 08 Dec 2011"
what does that mean in your timeline
thanks

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:52am

The next expected step is a 2nd AOR from your visa office that they have recieved your application and are ready to process it. Once this is done, then you will recieve the Medicals/PCC request.

In your case, you can expect the 2nd AOR this month.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:53am
Hi Naaz_ My Ecas changed to 'In Process' on 08 Dec 2011, even before recieving the postive determination

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 9:59am
you mean postive determination from sydney or from visa office.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:40am
Hi canapp,

Your application has been forwarded by Sydney office to the visa office in your country. The next step is a letter from your visa office confirming the receipt of your complete application. I guess, it will take around 1 month or so to receive this letter. Once you have this letter, it may take another 3-4 months by visa office to review your application and to take final decision on it.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:55am
Thanks Bhavikham.

It's been over two months now since I rec'd a notice from Sydney that my file was being sent to the visa office. If it typically takes only a month, I am a little worried about the cause of delay.

When I check CAS, it says IN PROCESS.

Do you think I should write to them to inquire about the status or is too early to do that?

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:08am
There is no problem at all if you write to VISA OFFICE to know the status of your application. Note that you should post your query online only.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:14am
OK, I will send an online inquiry.

The reason why I was confused earlier was because I wasn't expecting another acknowledgment from the visa office because CAS provides a diagram of the step by step process for PR, FSW application submitted to CIO Sydney.

According to them,  IN PROCESS means

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

So, I just assumed my application was already being processed.

Not sure if others were in a similar situation.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:08pm
Dear Dhara,

I am have also applied for FSW and have not received any communication from CIC. My application reached on March 7th and Cap got filled on 12th March. I am confused as I am not sure whether mine in within cap or not.

Can you help me in providing the details of your date of receipt of documents at CIC & date of rejection letter from CIC?

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 8:15am

Hi Keshab /Bhavikham

Have you recieved the medical request yet?

QUOTE=Keshab]

Now a days, they are sending medicals by email only !

[/QUOTE]

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 10:39am
Hi Priyanka,

Nop... no news on Medical...

Regards,

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 10:41am
Hi canapp,

In Process is the general status that appears when your file reached to VISA office. It doesn't mean that they are actually processing your file... The precise meaning of "In Process" is you are in queue and your file is awaiting review...

Posted By: thomaspee
Date Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 8:50am
Hi Guys,
I applied under FSW at nov 2011 and got file no at 18 jan 2012...my ststus is showing as prcocess started on 13 march 2012..same time i send documents and fees to add my new born baby on 2nd feb 2012....still the credit card is not enchased and not recive any information regarding that,.....when i can expect my medical

please advice///

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 1:07am
Hi thomaspee,

My file had reached CIO, Canada in August, 2011
Received +ve assessment from CIO, NS by email in Nov, 2011
Received AoR from NDVO in Dec, 2011
Baby Birth - Name addition (Documents + Fees) sent to NDVO in Jan, 2012
Email confirmation on baby name addition received from NDVO in Feb, 2012

You may post query to NDVO through online portal and within 15-20 days you will receive a reply with the status.

Regards,

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 10:11am
Hi bhavikham.

Thanks for ur replay

I alredy send mail to NDVO.....on 3rd march.....still no replay.......do u recieve ur medical.....

Regards,
Thomaspee

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 1:04am
I have always received reply from NDVO within 20-25 days. Have you posted your query through online portal OR by email ?

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 4:16am
i posted through online service form canada imm website

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 4:19am
Just check if you have used below link to post your query...

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi - https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:12am
Hi bhavikham,
I recived my medical today...applied on 18th occt 2011........there is no seperate form for medical for each persons...so no idea whether my child is added or not......i send mail through the link which u send above.....still no replay....will wait ...that is only thing v can do..
do u recieve medical?
thank u

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:41am

Hi Thomas

Did you recieve medicals by regular post or email??

Priyanka

Originally posted by thomaspee thomaspee wrote:

Hi bhavikham,
I recived my medical today...applied on 18th occt 2011........there is no seperate form for medical for each persons...so no idea whether my child is added or not......i send mail through the link which u send above.....still no replay....will wait ...that is only thing v can do..
do u recieve medical?
thank u

Posted By: Opinion
Date Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 7:40pm
Sometime back they were always sent through post.

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 12:49am
Dear Thomas,

First of all heartiest congratulations for getting medical in less than 6 months.

Regarding query that you have posted to CIC online, I really wonder that you have yet not received reply. I would suggest to post your query by FAX as well. You may find FAX NO on the letter received from NDVO.

I am still awaiting medicals.

Can you please let us know your status as it appears on CIC's website ?

Regards,
Bhavikham

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 11:10am

Hi bhavikham,

Recived medical through e-mail..... now they r sending through e-mail only

It contains ... 4 PDF's

Request Letter
Medical Instructions
Fees Structure and
Instruction to attend CCIP Programme

Online status - We started procesing on .....

Regards,
Thomas pee

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:01am
Hi Bhavikham/ Keshab

While applying for my fsw application, I had not submitted my PCC from London, England although I had submitted from New Delhi. Now I have recieved the PCC from London and would like to know if I should wait for them to ask for it or just send them the documents by post. At present my CAS status is In Process, We started processing....

Also I would like to know if I should update them on the NDVO Delhi portal about sending my PCC?.

Thanks

Priyanka

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:05am
Hi Thomas,

So now get medicals at the earliest and reach Canada ... Best of Luck.

Regards,

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:11am
HI Priyanka,

If your application is lying with NDVO, you should send London PCC at the earliest before they ask and this way you can save processing time as well.

One you courier the original to NDVO, post online query after 15-20 days that you have submitted PCC by courier on date so and so. This is to get confirmation from NDVO that they have received PCC.

Regards,

Print Page | Close Window