Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=845
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 3:05am

Topic: rejected visa?
Posted By: 3cknheng9
Subject: rejected visa?
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:09am

hi guys,

Please help, i want to know is there any of you have the same situation like me.. Im currently here in dubai, UAE and submitted my application fo temporary work permit in CANADIAN EMBASSY in ABU DHABI. I made the submission of my papers last NOVEMBER 6, 2008.. MY lmo expired last NOVEMBER 30, 2009 as it stated in my LMO that it is valid only for 1 year. but the problem now is until this very momnet the embassy didnt reply to me, i went to their office twice and they said that i only have have to fillup the enquiry form, nobody will talk to me regarding my visa status. I keep on sending them email but until now i havent got any reply from them. Since my LMO expired already does that mean that my application was rejected? is there anyone out there who have the same situation like i do? please help really confused now.Cry

Replies:
Posted By: job_seeker
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by 3cknheng9 3cknheng9 wrote:

hi guys,

Please help, i want to know is there any of you have the same situation like me.. Im currently here in dubai, UAE and submitted my application fo temporary work permit in CANADIAN EMBASSY in ABU DHABI. I made the submission of my papers last NOVEMBER 6, 2008.. MY lmo expired last NOVEMBER 30, 2009 as it stated in my LMO that it is valid only for 1 year. but the problem now is until this very momnet the embassy didnt reply to me, i went to their office twice and they said that i only have have to fillup the enquiry form, nobody will talk to me regarding my visa status. I keep on sending them email but until now i havent got any reply from them. Since my LMO expired already does that mean that my application was rejected? is there anyone out there who have the same situation like i do? please help really confused now.Cry

Hi,

Do you have the average processing time in Abu Dhabi? Because in all probability you are still with in their average processing time. But make sure you are ready to prove that your employer still needs your services, meaning the job offer is still valid.

Print Page | Close Window