Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8196
Printed Date: 28 Jun 2024 at 2:23am

Topic: Parents Visit Visa after sponsorship
Posted By: quesa2
Subject: Parents Visit Visa after sponsorship
Date Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 2:29pm
Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate if some one here can help me with this scenario. 

I am a Canadian Citizen living in Canada for the last 6 years came on a spousal sponsorship. Two years after I was in Canada I applied for my " Father's " visit visa. At that time I had no fund in my bank account ( I attached Bank Statements ) and I was making around 50k together with my wife. The visit visa got rejected as it was said in the refusal letter that I don't have sufficient funds in and so does my father. Now after 5 years me and my wife both make around 106K and we have around 50K in the bank account. I have also sponsored my family last year on family sponsorship since its taking very long and I have a son which my parents crave to see all the time. My question is this considering the present situation where I am well stable Make more then 100K and 50k in the bank account. Also I have 2 young brother and sisters in Pakistan 14 and 16 plus my dad has a house and he has been a government employee for the last 31 years.. ( strong ties to his country  Pakistan ). Since I have already applied for their sponsorship what are the chances that if I apply for " BOTH " of their visit visa as compared to my father ( last time ) since it proves that they will go back because of my young siblings....  

Can you guys please share your thoughts.... 

Regards, 

Ali 

Print Page | Close Window