Print Page | Close Window

chances of getting student visa right now???

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Study Visa
Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=718
Printed Date: 26 Apr 2024 at 2:19pm

Topic: chances of getting student visa right now???
Posted By: sunilpatel100
Subject: chances of getting student visa right now???
Date Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:23am

what are the chances of getting student visa right now?? what course should i take? and how to convert student visa to PR.

Replies:
Posted By: Gaurav
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:30am

sunil i am also having the same sort of question, actually my brother is also there in canada, so i am trying to settle there.  am looking may it be easy somehow by intially seeking student visa and then trying for PR then and there.  so if you get any reply fructuous tell me also.

-------------
Gaurav

Posted By: Artic
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:27pm
here are the steps.

1) Goto College or University website
2) Select and read through description of the courses they offer.
3) Apply and recieve the letter f acceptance.
4) Apply for student visa (TRV)
5) Welcome to Canada finish your studies and you will have several options to apply for PR such as, PNP, Federal Skill, Canada Class Exprience, Common Law.

-------------
Student Permit - Work Permit - PG work permit - PNP Route - PR Granted.

Posted By: tanushree.tiku
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:49am
once u get admission in a university/college, getting a student visa will not b a problem, but u need to show proof of funds for ur fees and stay in canada.......getting a student visa and then applying for PR is a easier way of getting PR because if cannot apply under the high skilled category then immigration from a country like india can take anywhere 3-5 yrs....

Many indians now just for immigrating apply for a masters diploma course at any of the community colleges, finish their studies...After studies u r eligible to work for a year (if i am not wrong) and then after continuous employment for a year, u r eligible to apply for PR

Posted By: sushi
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:49am

what is chances of getting visa for dependent . can i appply together with my student visa

Print Page | Close Window