Print Page | Close Window

Birth Certificate

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
Forum Description: Permanent residence for skilled workers. The point system and related issues. Employer sponsorship is not a requirement
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7096
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 5:41pm

Topic: Birth Certificate
Posted By: kampal
Subject: Birth Certificate
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 6:17am
Dear Friends,

I am a Pakistani and planning to apply for Canadian immigration. I have some queries, I will obliged if any one helps me out.

I do not have my birth certificate which is one of the required documents to be submitted for immigration. Though I have taken family certificates from NADRA but still birth certificate of me and my wife is missing. Would any body like to tell me that is this document is necessary even if some one is married and have kids?

Secondly, can I apply for myself only in earlier stages and apply for my family latter when i will get confirmation that my application is successful? Is it possible and if possible then what will be its effect on our application processing time?

Third, should I have to submit original educational certificates of my own and my wife or I will submit attested photocopies of this documents?

Lastly, whether I have to submit bank statement at the time of submission of my application or immigration office will ask later about  its submission?

I almost complete all the documents, English certified translations, Attestation of educational documents from Board and Higher Education Commission, IELTS, etc. and still waiting to apply just because of above queries. I will be grateful if someone provide me the guidence regarding my queries. 

Regards

Print Page | Close Window