Print Page | Close Window

Approved temporary working visa

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Comments or Suggestions
Forum Description: Give us your comments or suggestions on the site or the forum.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5856
Printed Date: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:48pm

Topic: Approved temporary working visa
Posted By: timz
Subject: Approved temporary working visa
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 3:10am
Hi i hope you can help me with my question.My husband company here in manila has a project for him in Canada for 1 year since it a 1 year contract, he is allowed to bring me along with him (accompanied) so we submitted all the required requirements last December 2010 and we had our medical last Jan 25 and i went back for my medical to submit my prognosis coming from my Pulmo Doctor. last Feb 4. My husband received his visa last March 1, I was just wondering what happened to my visa? ( all my documents were not returned) if i was denied they should have informed us at once.since it is written in there application that the processing of our visasa will be processed at the same time so does this mean that the release of our visa be be at the same time?is my visa denied? hope somebody can help me with this Thanks in advance and more power

Replies:
Posted By: EmeraldTaylor
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 8:56am
Now you are in Canada under that work permit and family is back home. Correct???

Now that the first work permit is underway, i do not believe there is any way to ammend it.

Print Page | Close Window