Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5372
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 3:23am

Topic: No Entry Stamp on my Passport
Posted By: isobaric12
Subject: No Entry Stamp on my Passport
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 6:25pm
Hi,
I am a student in Vancouver, I have a study permit and multiple entry visa to canada. I went for vacation last summer and returned back on last Oct. I lately found no entry stamp on my passport...!!!! What does this mean??? what should I do???? By the way, I brought my wife with me and she went to the immigration office to get stay permit and got entry stamp.
Please Reply ASAP

Replies:
Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:55pm
Hi

Originally posted by isobaric12 isobaric12 wrote:

Hi,
I am a student in Vancouver, I have a study permit and multiple entry visa to canada. I went for vacation last summer and returned back on last Oct. I lately found no entry stamp on my passport...!!!! What does this mean??? what should I do???? By the way, I brought my wife with me and she went to the immigration office to get stay permit and got entry stamp.
Please Reply ASAP

You were re-admitted on the basis of your study permit.

-------------
PMM

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:15pm
what does this mean ? re-admitted on the basis of your study permit .. is this fine? no worries?

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
is it fine okey?? no worries ?? 

Posted By: yellow_jacket
Date Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 2:34pm
i went out of the country this year when comming back to canada, immigration officers gave me some grieff since i didnt have and entry stamp in my passport from my last trip a year ago. they had to pull my record but were able to let me back in.

when i was coming back in at calgary airport the officer didnt stamp the passport again and i had to ask them to stamp it. so next time when you arrive make sure to ask them to get your passport stamped if they dodnt.

Print Page | Close Window