Forum Name: Work Visa
Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5295
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 1:33am

Topic: Live in Caregiver Course in India
Posted By: caregiver
Subject: Live in Caregiver Course in India
Date Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:39pm
Hello everyone... Is there anyone in this Forum who has taken the 6 months Live in Caregiver course in India and have successfully got a work permit from New Delhi.

From the internet, I could find couple of 'institutes' in Punjab that offer the course, but I want to check if they are genuine and if a certificate issued by them is accepted by CIC at New Delhi.

Apart from this course (experience) I meet all other requirements for a Live in Caregiver.

Please help me as my sister desperately needs my help with her new born. In much anticipation of your inputs... Thank you.

Replies:
Posted By: ruval
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 5:31pm
I came to canada under LCP. I did my Live in caregiver coourse from jalandhar punjab. And applied for visa in 2006 and got after 4 years in 2010. According to CIC an applicant who wish to apply as nanny must have either 6 months course or 1year experience as a nanny. Just one this is required. If you will apply now you will not get any date for interview before 2013!

Posted By: chhuhan
Date Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 8:56am
hey...ruval....can u pls tell me wot they asked you in interview?? i will be going thru it in march

-------------
aman

Posted By: studyguideindia
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:05am

I think this nice info about Universities in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

http://www.studyguideindia.com/Universities/ - List of Universities in India

-------------
studyguideindia

Posted By: Dhillon1
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 1:08pm
Hey ruval, can you tell me from which college or institute you did your course in Jalandhar as my niece wants to do the same but I want to make sure her training (institute) will be recognised Canada

Posted By: navso9
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:12am
There is very old institute in Jalandhar Punjab (India) for Nanny (Live-In Caregiver) Course near Bus Stand and they are registered with Government of India as well as CIC recognized bodies. 

Print Page | Close Window