Print Page | Close Window

Bank Statement Increasing Exchange Rate

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Express Entry Immigration
Forum Description: Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under some federal economic immigration programs.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=48251
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 7:10pm

Topic: Bank Statement Increasing Exchange Rate
Posted By: ahmedsaeed01
Subject: Bank Statement Increasing Exchange Rate
Date Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 11:40pm
Hi,

I received an ITA in April this year and applied on May 23rd. The problem is my country is going through a rough economic patch and there is an unusual and exponential depreciation of our currency for the past month. I had to show a bank statement of 19390. For this i converted the cash and even added a buffer to cater for the depreciation. 

However, the problem is that it is still going up every day and from 113 CAD to PKR its has today gone up to 122, which seems unreal. I have tried maintaining the balance but this is getting out of hand now.

I consulted a consultant and he said when applying to mention this in the cover letter, which I did. Now he is saying that they will consider this. However, I am worried now because I have all the basics covered and even scored a very high IELTS score of 8.5. But now this is the only hitch left and am really worried.

Can anyone guide me on this

Print Page | Close Window