Print Page | Close Window

option c printout (help plz)

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Family Class Sponsorship
Forum Description: A review of current sponsorship programs (permanent residence) promoting the reunion in Canada of close relatives from abroad.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=43
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 10:32am

Topic: option c printout (help plz)
Posted By: sara
Subject: option c printout (help plz)
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:34pm
HI GUYS
I NEED HELP! MY QUES IS TAT I HAVE LIVED OUT OF CANADA FOR 6 YEARS CUZ I GOT MARRIED TO A PAKISTANI GUY AND MOVED THERE IN PAKISTAN. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I HAVE NEVER WORKED IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS HERE IN CANADA SO NOW IM BACK IN CANADA SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AND ON THE FORM IT SAYS I NEED TO SEND (OPTION C PRINTOUT). I GOT A JOB NOW WHICH I STARTED ON NOV/23/2009. SO DO I NEED A OPTION C PRINTOUT OR NOT

-------------
sara

Replies:
Posted By: mitamata
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:40pm
If you haven't filed taxes in Canada last year, then you won't be able to get Option C. Which is ok, not everybody submits it.

Get the letter from your employer and if you have anything similar to Option C from Pakistan (some sort of income tax information for you), include that. Either way, explain why you're not including the Option C. It shouldn't be a problem.

-------------
Outland - spousal - Vienna - 2009
Feb 16th - app received at CPC-M
Mar 3rd - decision made at CPC-M
Mar 27th - received AOR
Apr 29th - PPR received via email
May 12th - Passport with visa received :)

Posted By: Mrs.Sam
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:45pm
Hi Sara,

It's my understanding that if you do not provide this printout you must provide an explanation on a seperate piece of paper.

I would provide the explanation and submit documentation and proof of your income by other means.

Posted By: peachy871
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:57pm
Ditto to what they both said. Not having worked in Canada for the previous tax year, you would not have an Option C printout. The letter with an explanation why plus proof of your current employment should suffice.

-------------
Peachy

Posted By: IslandGirl
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 3:00am
I'm assuming if you've lived outside Canada for 6 years you are a citizen?

Originally posted by sara sara wrote:

HI GUYS
I NEED HELP! MY QUES IS TAT I HAVE LIVED OUT OF CANADA FOR 6 YEARS CUZ I GOT MARRIED TO A PAKISTANI GUY AND MOVED THERE IN PAKISTAN. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I HAVE NEVER WORKED IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS HERE IN CANADA SO NOW IM BACK IN CANADA SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AND ON THE FORM IT SAYS I NEED TO SEND (OPTION C PRINTOUT). I GOT A JOB NOW WHICH I STARTED ON NOV/23/2009. SO DO I NEED A OPTION C PRINTOUT OR NOT

-------------
Used to be known here as "feb7" - there's no doubt to my gender this way
http://tinyurl.com/ydsvlx4 - My previous profile

Posted By: sara
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:57pm
yep! I was born in Canada and thx a bunch to all who replied back.

-------------
sara

Posted By: rbenoit
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:05pm
In place of an option C, I sent them a letter from my accountant who wrote a letter on my behalf listing my income for the past 3 years.
They accepted that as proof of income.

Posted By: SCsquare
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:13pm
My husband hadn't also filed his taxes in Canada.. so instead of Option C printout we had submitted a letter of explanation and tax documents of other countries from where he had filed.. we had also submitted bank acount statements and proof of income to show the account balance... Our sponsorship got approved although there was a delay in its approval

Print Page | Close Window