Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 1:43am

Topic: Regarding study permit
Posted By: Uzmalik
Subject: Regarding study permit
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 10:24pm
10:22pm
Sent by: Uzmalik
Group - New Member New Member
Regarding study permitAdd to Buddy List Add Buddy Delete Delete Reply To Private Message Reply
Hi I am a Pakistani national living in Ireland. I am thinking to come to study in Canada . But I have an immigration history in UK. I claimed asylum in UK it was refused then I moved to Ireland. Here I filed eu family case which also rejected currently I don't have any status here I have applied for leave to remain application which can take too long. So I thought that I should try for student visa for canada . I got an offer from college in canada and they ask me to submit fees. My question is would my application be accepted knowing about my history of immigration? Secondly can I apply from Ireland instead of pakistan as i don't want to take a risk going back to pakistan. I cant go to UK as well for my biometrics as theres no biometrics in irish high commission. Please help me with this situation and suggest me something before I make a decision as my fees deadline is about to come. Please. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks

Print Page | Close Window