Print Page | Close Window

PNP - EE

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Express Entry Immigration
Forum Description: Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under some federal economic immigration programs.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31522
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:08pm

Topic: PNP - EE
Posted By: shepea
Subject: PNP - EE
Date Posted: 28 May 2018 at 12:29am
Hi.

My CRS points are 371, i have created and submitted my express entry profile. I am eligible for the FSW category. I have selected Ontario as a province to nominate me under their EE - Human Capital Priorities scheme. Do you think I can be Invited to apply? What are my chances

Secondly, How much validity does a police certificate have while applying for PR to Canada, upon receiving of ITA

Regards
SP

Replies:
Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 28 May 2018 at 2:44pm
Hi

Originally posted by shepea shepea wrote:

Hi.

My CRS points are 371, i have created and submitted my express entry profile. I am eligible for the FSW category. I have selected Ontario as a province to nominate me under their EE - Human Capital Priorities scheme. Do you think I can be Invited to apply? What are my chances

Secondly, How much validity does a police certificate have while applying for PR to Canada, upon receiving of ITA

Regards
SP

1. Unlikely since Ontario appears to select PNP applicants with over 400 points.
2. 6 months from the date of issuance.

-------------
PMM

Posted By: shepea
Date Posted: 28 May 2018 at 11:44pm
Thank you, I guess we have to increase our IELTS rating.

What about the province "Prince Edward Island", we have submitted our EOI for their PNP and we are classified as 62 points out of 100. Do you think we have a chance to be invited from there? since they do not have any benchmark for CRS points.

Print Page | Close Window