Print Page | Close Window

PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Family Class Sponsorship
Forum Description: A review of current sponsorship programs (permanent residence) promoting the reunion in Canada of close relatives from abroad.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:32pm

Topic: PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office
Posted By: me-and-dog
Subject: PARENTS SPONSORSHIP from NEW DELHI office
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:13pm
Let's start this new thread; hoping to help those who are waiting in a long line up at the New Delhi office

Replies:
Posted By: SanjivC
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:12pm
Hi,

My timeline for my parents sponsorship -

Applied to CPC Mississauga : 15 Dec 2005
Letter of approval from CPC-M : 27 June 2009
Applied in Delhi : 30 Nov 2009

Posted By: dipak1669
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:49pm
application sent to CIC - M - Oct 2006
Approval : Mar 2009
application sent to New delhi : Mar 2009
waiting for medical

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:51pm
Sanjiv,

how come you got approval late. mine was Oct 2006 and and your was one year before me and you got approval after me

Posted By: KarneyCanadian
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:35pm
Aproved by CIC - M: June 2008
Applied to CHC New Delhi: Aug 2008
Got AOR: Jan 2009

Karney

Posted By: chandigarh-toronto
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 6:37pm

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.
How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?
What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?

senior members pls reply.

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:49pm
Hi

Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?senior members pls reply.

1. Once you have earned enough money to meet the Low Income Cut Office figure from Canadian sources, you can submit a sponsorship for your parents.
2. The sponsorship will take an estimated 32 months to process in Mississauga. The present processing time in ND is 14-19 months.
3. In Ontario they will not be eligible for health insurance for the first 3 months after "landing"
4, There are no other benefits, you are expected to support them for 10 years without access to welfare.

-------------
PMM

Posted By: chandigarh-toronto
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:18am

thx pmm for the detailed advice.

Originally posted by pmm pmm wrote:

Hi

Originally posted by chandigarh-toronto chandigarh-toronto wrote:

I am coming to can in March 10, as a PR in the skilled migrant category.How and when can i sponsor my parents and how much time will it take?What are the benefits they will be entitled to like medical etc?senior members pls reply.

1. Once you have earned enough money to meet the Low Income Cut Office figure from Canadian sources, you can submit a sponsorship for your parents.
2. The sponsorship will take an estimated 32 months to process in Mississauga. The present processing time in ND is 14-19 months.
3. In Ontario they will not be eligible for health insurance for the first 3 months after "landing"
4, There are no other benefits, you are expected to support them for 10 years without access to welfare.

Date Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
hi All,
My parents got a letter in mail today asking them to fill the form for their time outside india...Foreign Stay. Also asking for more document to prove my father's relationship with my mother.... ie. providing more documents to prove their are husband - wife.

Anyone knows about this documents? has anybody got any letters from CHC - ND?

This thread is very informative and gonna help us all as we go closer to bring our parents here. so, please spear time to update it whenever you can.

Thank you,
Karney

Posted By: geet
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
hi karneycanadian what is your parents ( app) date in new delhi visa office, i mean to say application processing date . how many members inlude in your application. my parents got app in feb 2009 they send PR application in new delhi in month oct 2008.please reply thanks.

-------------
geet

Posted By: jayti
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:13am
My parent sponcering application submit April-2006
received Approval letter from cpc miss March-2008
file process start at delhi May-2008
recd medical in Oct-2009
medical done in Oct-2009
Sand passport and PCC in Nov-2009
 in medical request They also request to sand passport and pcc.
Still waiting for ppr.

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:36pm
Hi Jayti,
congratulations!

Geet my time line is as follow:
Applied for Sponsorship in Canada: july 2006
Approved in canada - June 2008

Sent documents to NewDelhi Aug 2008
Got AOR in Jan 2009
Got a letter asking for more docs for spousal relationship ( of my parents).

Question for Jayti:
Do they ask for recent PCC as well?

Regards,
karney

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 6:54pm
Yes, they did ask for new pcc with passport.

Posted By: september2009
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 9:15am
hey all,,
here i am trying to get more info about sponsering my parents and my younger brother and sister.

my brother is 21, single and student and my sis is 19, single , student so can i sponser them or not?

as i am sponsering 4 people i need income in very big figure .. can anybody let me know how much?

if possible, can i sponser my brother and sister first as my parents are not in hurry to come to canada?

my brother can come here and then sponser my parents?

how long it take to complete all process?

Thanks in advance for your help........

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 3:15pm
your best bet is to sponsor them all at once. cause you will be in 10 yrs commitment and I do not think ur brother/sister can sponsor them for tht long as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196E10.asp%5C - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196E10.asp\
this may help.

Karney

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 3:15pm
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196E10.asp - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196E10.asp

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:13pm
hi Jayti,

did your parents get any form with your medical for your stay outside India? ie. Foreign Travel Details Form.
Please let me know. also update when your parents get pp back.

Karney

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:54pm
No, my parents did not get any form. but they did ask for old passport as well. my parents did not receive pp back yet, it been more than 3 months. Once they receive pp, I will update with you guys.

Posted By: vikram1111
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 12:33pm
To jayti
I think you should now inquire about your case status by sending mail to chc nd, since you are over the time limit for finalization of 80% of cases

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 1:37pm
To Vikram
I am not worried, because there are so many people waiting before me and, they don't even get medical reqest yet, I'll wait another 3 month before I inquire. They have the passport so, they will reture it. anyways here is cool winter so not planing call tham now.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:19pm
I agree with you jayti.
Also, since validity of medical is only 12 months.. CHC will return your parents pp within 7 months of medical exam as they will want to give your parents atleast 3 -4 months (just in case they need to windup financially in India). so u dont need panic..it will come soon.

Regards
Karney

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:53pm
Hi all,
My parents recd medical forms along with pp request and RPRF request.
My process time in New Delhi:

Parents applied to New delhi in Aug 2008
AOR in Jan 2009
Reced letter for more docs. for spousal relationship of my parents: Feb 2010
Received medical: 23 march 2010.

they have asked to submit passport as well.
One Question I have is...they have not asked for latest Police clearance. Should I submit that?

Regards,
Karney

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 3:24am
To KarneyCanadian
Congrats on the update, and you should provide them with latest PCC or else they will ask for that later and will delay the process further, just contact the Local SSP office and you'll get PCC within 10 days.
One question from my side to you is do you have any adult dependent child in your application to New Delhi??

Posted By: rahulchd
Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 3:48am
MY case details are:

Sent to New Delhi in Nov'08
GOT AOR in FEB'09
now waiting for next step...

Application includes my parents and a dependant brother

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
hi Vikram,

Thank you for your reply. No, in my case its just my parents.
One more question related to Medical: My parents take medicine for Diabetes and Blood pressure. is that an issue? I think, since they dont need to see dr. often (just once in 6 months) it does not cost any money to government. Medicine is cheap as well. Please share your views everybody.

Regards,
Karney

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Hi Rahul, can you please tell wats the age of your brother??

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 12:06pm
Hi KarneyCanadian,
Diabetes is not a bar to Canadian immigration as long as it can be controlled by medication/insulin and there should not be any diabetic associated complication like Kidney dysfunction etc.
Also the excessive demand condition means that the cost of medication should be less than CDN $ 15000 for 5 year period and diabetes medication's expenditure is way below this mark.
Still keep your fingers crossed, and wishing you best of luck.

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 12:55pm
HI! VIkram,

When i applied in Canada his age was 21 and was studying, and at present he is 25 and unmarried.

Whose in your application?

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 1:05pm
Hi Rahul,
My brother , he was 20 at the time of app in Mississauga and now he is 24 and studying at Panjab university Chandigarh. What you provide to New Delhi as the attendance proof of your brother??

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 1:13pm
Vikram,

He is studying llb(law) from Delhi.

TEll me one thing that i applied before he turned to 22, so lock in age apply or not??

Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:49pm
where we have to pay landing fee ? is CIC new delhi ask when they send medical paper ?

Posted By: HUMDESI
Date Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 7:54pm
hey all, gud to see this thread being started. so far spousal immigration was the only major thread.
My time line is as follows:
Applied to CPC-M: July, 2008
Status changed to "in process": Mar 15, 2010

So my question to those whose file is in ND now, is that if CPC-M asked you to update your file or if they contacted you for any other reason before your case got approval.
thanks

Applied Student Visa in India: Oct, 2005-Approved.
Landed in Canada: Dec, 2005
Applied for Work Permit: Nov, 2006 - Approved
Applied for Work Permit: Oct, 2005 - Approved
Applied for Skilled Immigration: Nov, 2006
Applied for Work permit: Sept, 2007 - Approved
Got PR Status: Apr, 2008.
Applied Parental Immigration: July, 2008
Applied Spousal Immigration: May, 2009
Spouse got PR: Sept, 2009
Waiting on Parental Immigration now... and applying for citizenship in Aug, 2010

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:01am
HI! Deepak,

Have u got medicals for your parents?

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:21am
@ Rahul
There is a huge confusion regarding the age of the dependent child as when we apply to CPC-M there ages were below 22 so we don't need to bother much but the immigration guide which we get after sponsorship approval mention us to prove dependency, so we should rather be on safe side and provide them with what they want.

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:28am

Exactly thats y my bro is still studying. Its really not good to bring our own family here with these processing times.

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:29am
Vikram,
the guide that we get to send new delhi also mentions the same thing it be unmarried without taking into account the age as of now.

so this is a bit confusing.

Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:34am
Ya exactly, but the ball is totally in their court , we have no option but to over educate our siblingsBig smile

Posted By: herohiralaal
Date Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:57pm
My time line is

Applied for parents CHC Missisauga - April 2006
Sponsership approved - March 2008
Application submitted to New Delhi - April 2008
Medical , Travel history form and supplementry info requested -  Jun 2009
Info sent to New Delhi - June 2009
Passport requested - Jan 12, 2010
Passport submitted - Feb 08, 2010

My father is in military ( Police) services and that is the reason they requested supplementry informtion. I ordered CAPIS in Jan which states background check is pending. Can anyone tell how long background check takes for millitary persons.

The passport request letter which they got state that "please send original passport along with any old expired passport of YOURSELF" and the visa in not guranteented at this stage.

My question is why they mention to send passport only for YOURSELF when my mom is also an applicant .

Any views ?

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 11:20am
Hi Jayti,

Please let me know if your parents already got visas and pp returned?
My parents got their medical done on 26th March 2010. CHC has also requested PP. They have applied for recent PCC (though CHC has not asked for one) will be sending PP and PCC the next week.
I think our timelines are very similar, so please update me when you have time. It will be very useful for me.

Karney

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:06pm
Hello KarneyCanadian,

No, Still waiting for Passport. Now it been 5 month since medical done, and passport sanded. Good thing you sanding pcc too.

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:13am
Not yet but expecting in this summer

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 1:12pm
Hi Jayti,

Thanks for your quick respond. Your parents will get their PP before May end...for sure. If not then u should inquire. I am very sure, they will get in a month or at max 2 months.

Keep in touch Jayti, this will help us stay calm.

Regards,
karney

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:45pm
Hi,

I will let you guys know once my parents receive passport.

Posted By: Karnaycanadian
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:20pm
Hi Jayti,

have your parents ever traveled out of India?
Please reply.

Karnay

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 3:00pm
Hi,

one of my friend's file rejected after medical done in India.
reason was imcome not maintained during file processing time.

so everyone make sure your income should be more than minimum required imcome.

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 8:38pm
No, they did not traveled out of India.

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 8:47pm

To: Dipak

You have maintained income during file processing in Canada until decision made.

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 11:25am
i have no problem with income. that was my friend's file rejected recently.
my file is in Delhi and waiting for medical

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 12:37pm
Hi Deepak,
It doesnt seem right to me as New Delhi has nothing to do with your income.
your sponsorship is evaluated in Canada when u file for sponsoring your parents. Once they approve you as sponsor that means you meet the financial criteria.
New Delhi just looks at your relationship with parents and their medical and background and pcc.
If thats not the case than New Delhi would ask for finacial documents of Sponsor.

anybody with openion on this, Please provide your inputs.

Karnay

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 1:34pm
belive me it is true. only last month he got refusal letter and now he is foing to appeal.

if you read CIC guideline for local office, it is clearly mentioned that CIC officer can verify your income anytime before issuing visa.

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 1:42pm
Open below link that is guide line for visa officer in local office.

read carefully para. 10.2, 18

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

Date Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 3:39pm
hi Deepak,
Was there any change in your friend's family? ie. addition of new members (baby)?
when New Delhi asked for medical did they asked for Passport as well?
after reading 10.2 it looks like, only if the family configuration changes, than they look at this financial evaluation. if you are approved from CPC - M and there is no addition of family members than its OK...that means, they do not look at your recent financial condition..what they do is...
look at the numbers given by CPC - M and compares if that number meets LICO. people in canada + person sponsored (parents).

PLease provide your input...deepak.

Karnay

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:27am
when they sent medical to his parents in India they asked for passport and after few week my friend got letter asking for his current financial status. (the real problem was my friend did not maintain income for 2008 it was $2000 less than LICO).

i think CIC local office have access to check income tax file for privious years or they verify with CIC-M. it is also possbile that they find it out during random verification.

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 11:24am
Hi deepak,

agreed tht they can verify it. also, what there any change in ur friend's family configuration?
Please let me know what is the minimum income needed for 5 (family of 3 in canada and 2 persons sponsored - parents).

Karnay

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:29pm
No there was no change in family size.

Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (the sponsor) $22,171
2 persons $27,601
3 persons $33,933
4 persons $41,198
5 persons $46,727
6 persons $52,699
7 persons $58,673
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $5,974

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 10:32am
Karnay,

did your parents got their passport back ?

please let me know when we have to pay landing fee and how CIC will advice us to pay fee.

do we have to pay in local currency or in canada ?

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 10:41am
Rahul,

any update on your file ?

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 10:57am
Hi Deepak,

No. my parents have just sent the pp last week. the PP and medical request form also informed me to pay RPRF. I paid to CPC - M. its $490 per person.

Regards,
Karnay

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 11:01am
so we are three family members here in canada. myself, my wife and son.
I am sponsoring my parents...mother and father both.

so, I need to look at 3 persons minimum neccessary income or 5 persons?

Deepak, please clearify.

Karnay

Posted By: scylla
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 11:08am
5 persons (you, your wife, your son + your parents)

-------------
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 9:41pm
your LICO is equal to 5 person.

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 9:44pm
Karnay,

how they inform you to pay fee ? did they send you letter in canada or to your parents ?

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:38am
Hi Deepak,

On March 22nd my parents got a letter form cic - new delhi. letter was of 8 pages.
1st page contained
1) request to submit passports
2) instructions to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fees
Next 2 pages were medical form of my parents:
it contained their photographs, name and other personal info. DMP keeps those forms after medical.
Next 4 pages were instructions on how to get medical and what to bring to DMP etc...
Last page was list of DMPs.

Hope this helps to everyone.

Karnay

Posted By: tricky
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:44pm
Hello people!
I love this forum -It has helped me during my own immigration process . And I am back for some more support now that I am sponsoring my parents. Here is my timeline:
Applied June 2008 to CIC Mississauga; File Tranferred to New Delhi- March 2010. Could someone please let me know-
What kind of documents are requested in the 'Document Guide' that will be sent to me i.e. documents required to be submitted to New Delhi office?
Also, I came to know about my case status when I called the CIC call centre. I was told that my file has been transferred to Delhi. But so far, I haven't received a letter approving me as a sponsor or any document guide. Has this happened with someone else- that they received their approval letter after the file was transferred to New Delhi.
Thanks everyone!

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:08pm
Hey Tricky,
There seems to be some confusion over your case. As this is not possible that your case got transferred to new delhi within 22 months and the current processing times are around 34 months. I have also applied in july, 2008 and my case got into "in process" only last month according to e-cas (cic website). I suggest you to check your status on cic website. Click on the link below: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 8:46am
i agree with Tricky. it is not possible.

Posted By: guidemepls
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:02am
Dipak:
Have u recd medicals???

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:26pm
not yet... as per online status CIC delhi started processing my file on 17th Apr 2009 so few more months...may be June / July

Posted By: guidemepls
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:52pm
New Delhi website shows that they are just processing apps recd till july2008, so how come some persons have recd medicals even they have sent applications after july 2008 as i checked on trackitt.com.

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:08pm
you are right. CIC delhi web page showing july 2008 but as i know they did not update that status since long time .. i very well remember when i checked their web page in Oct / Nov 2009 it was shoing same as today.
but it is also true that they have started processing... one of my friend send his file in Oct 2008 and only last week they receive medical

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 4:05pm
hey Jayti,

any news?

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 6:58pm
Yes there is the news.
For my mom, they need more test for medical, Look like remedical for my mom.

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 7:10pm

May I ask you, if there was any known health issue?

I hope everything will be sorted out in desired way!
Also, I thought if they need any re-medical, they would send it in 2 months. but I guess, I was wrong.

Karnay

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 8:12am

My father told me, they need some  blood test.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 1:43pm
Hi Jayti,
Was there any concern about health? ie. was there any known health related issue?
I am just asking as I am concern about my parents medical as well.

Posted By: mjgurl
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 2:10pm
i agree too....
i submitted application to CIC in May 2008 and checked e-cas it says....in process Feb 2010

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 6:00pm
who are you agreeing with mjgurl? by the way, i have also applied for my parents in july, 2008 and my status was also changed to "in process". I was wondering if they are gonna ask for any further information about status changes. I got married after I applied for my parents and I read somewhere that we are supposed to notify the immigration. But isnt it obvious that they have all the records and would automatically know that there is change in my status? Also, if somebody on this thread can help me on how to add my spouse's name as cosigner.
thanks..

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 6:16pm
hi Humdesi,
You must inform CIC about any change in your family configuration that happens before your parents get PR status. They do not check your status and other stuff regularly and its highly possible that they are unaware about it. Most important thing is, if they find out on their own, they can refuse your file processing for not providing adequete info.
for me, my son was born in 2007 and I updated my info at CHC-M in 2008 with my option-c printout for 2007...
Not sure about how you can add your wife as co-signer.

This isnt to scare you but to give you a right advise....thats what this forum is about.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 6:28pm
i thought it would be obvious that they will know automatically, coz when i check my status on ecas.. my wife's file still showed up until last and my parents file. i was just going thru the guide .. when i saw that we have to inform them of any changes. then i thought that my wife's file must be in their record (coz i sponsored her too).. anyway thanks again..

and by the way, did cic mississauga ask you to update your file once your file once they started processing your case?

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 7:03pm
no. they did not ask me for any updates.

Date Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 7:58pm
Hi,
My mom when for blood test, and doctor write her medicine for a 2 month. After she have to go for blood test. Cic sand first letter in feb, but my family did not get. One more thing I want to tell you I when to MP one month ago, and today I got call from MP, and He told me they checking background. when they finish background check they will issue the visa. I m confuse. Let see what happend next.

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 12:24am
Hi Jayti,
Nothing to be confussed. Normally they do background check after medical.
background check is to check if a person was invoved in terrerism or any other similar crime. (should not be a problem except for TADA convicted..lol).
Best of luck and keep in touch.

Karnay

Posted By: mush2010
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by mjgurl mjgurl wrote:

i agree too....
i submitted application to CIC in May 2008 and checked e-cas it says....in process Feb 2010

How u guys check ur e-cas. I cant find any details regarding my sponsorship on e-cas. I submitted application to sponsor my parents in July 2007 but i cant find anything on e-cas.

Date Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:31am
hi mj
here is a link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
you need your info like birthdate and pr card number.

Date Posted: 02 May 2010 at 4:47pm
Karney,

did you pay fee onlie ??
I am confused becasue when i checked cic page it show "Immigration Applications for Persons in Canada" is this mean for parent sponsership/

Dipak

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:43am
Good Morning everyone.
I have good news for everyone. This morning at 4am I got call from Indian it was my brother, He told me they got passport back with VISA. I also check E-cas and it show Decision made. Anyways  finally received the passports with visa from new delhi today. It was long and frustrating wait for almost 4 years but finally it's over.

Thanks everyone.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
                               Big smileBig smileBig smile
                                 Big smileBig smile
                                   Big smile

Here is Timeline.

My parent sponcering application submit April-2006
received Approval letter from cpc miss March-2008
file process start at delhi May-2008
recd medical in Oct-2009
medical done in Oct-2009
Sand passport and PCC in Nov-2009
 in medical request They also request to sand passport and pcc.
Still waiting for ppr.
*** received the passports with visa from new delhi on May-03-2010***

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:01am
hi Jayti,

congratulations!!!!!!
I m very happy from you....

Karnay

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:05am
hi Deepak,

that is right. at the top it says so. but the first line shows Right of Parmanent Residence fees $490... thats where you pay the fees. go ahead and do it. you r doiing it right.

Karnay

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:18am
Hi Jayti , Heartiest Congratzzzzzzz to you....
Please repply that is your brother in the application above 22 years age????

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:01pm
To, Vikram

Yes, My brother in the application, and He is above 22 years age.

Date Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:06pm
To Jayti,
Also please tell me wat did your family sent to New Delhi as his attendance record??
My brother is also above 22 now and as attendance record in university we sent a letter from the chairperson of his department as you university do not store previous year attendance records.
So i want to know from your side what you people gave to CHC??
Regards
Vikram

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:24am
To Vilkram,

I really don't know what they submit, but long as your brother keep his study on there won't be any problem.

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:39am
HI! JAYTI<

When you submitted the file in Canada what was the age of your brother?
Pls guide like is it to keep studying till the visa is issued?

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:43am

Hi,

He was 22 years old when I submitted the file in Canada, now he is 26 years old.

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:48am
Hi Jayti,
Your case gave a big ray of hope to Me & Rahul.....
God bless you & Your family, Congtratzzzzzz once again for reuniting with family
Ragards
Vikram

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:51pm
Thank you Vilkram.

Anyways What's your time line.

Date Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:53pm
To Jayti
Our timeline is as
Application submitted to CPC-Missisauga - December 2006
Sponsorship approved - September 2009
File sent to New Delhi - 3 Feb 2010
Processing started - 10th Feb 2010
So still a long wait..........

One more question 4 u
Is your brother still studying in India??

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:15am
Vikram you are right.

Jayti

pls guide like when u applied he was under 22years of age or after he turned to 22 you applied?
And still he was studying till the visa issued.

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:17am
To Vilkram, and rahulchd.
Yes, He still studying in Indian and He will study in canada as well.
When I applied he was over 22years of age.
Anyways They coming to Canada in mid of june.

Date Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:22am
To rahulchd.

What's your timeline.

Print Page | Close Window