Print Page | Close Window

What is best route for PR after one year study in

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Study Visa
Forum Description:
Printed Date: 14 Jul 2020 at 1:44am

Topic: What is best route for PR after one year study in
Posted By: Abano
Subject: What is best route for PR after one year study in
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 11:47pm
Hello, all

I am an international student in Ontario. My program of study is one-year post grade diploma. I will complete my diploma in April 2018 as a full-time student and then will apply for the post-grad work permit. I would like to know what is the best route for me to get PR? I am very worried as to get a full-time job in one year will be very challenging Cry

What are options for me? to apply for PR and continue my stay in Canada?

Looking forward to get some positive suggestions.

Best regards


Posted By: colin
Date Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 8:37pm
You may qualify for several permanent immigration programs. Gaining more work experience in Canada after graduation can go a long way towards helping you become a Canadian permanent resident. Qualified students can get Canadian permanent residence under many Federal or Provincial immigration programs without leaving Canada. If you'd like advice specific to your situation, please complete our free assessment here:" rel="nofollow -

Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner," rel="nofollow -

Print Page | Close Window