Print Page | Close Window


Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Study Visa
Forum Description:
Printed Date: 31 Jul 2021 at 9:03pm

Posted By: rehan_shah
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:42am
hello guys this is my first post on any forum .. 
i am working as an Architectural draftsman from last 10+ years in saudi arab but i dont have any formal education can i go to canada on student visa on my experience basis .. i am 28 years old .. 
help needed guys .. am i eligible for student visa ?
thank you .. 

Posted By: colin
Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:49pm
In order to be eligible to apply for a study permit, you will first need to obtain an admission for a designated learning institution in Canada. You will also need to show that you have enough funds to pay for tuition and to support yourself and the family members who come with you while you are in Canada.

In order for the visa officer to issue you a study permit, they must be convinced that you will be going back to your country of citizenship or country of residence at the end of your studies (e.g. employment waiting for you, spouse and children are staying behind, etc). This is one of the most important parts of the application as the visa officer will not issue the study permit if he does not believe you will be going back home after your studies.

You can find more information on study permits by following this link:" rel="nofollow -

Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner," rel="nofollow -

Print Page | Close Window