Print Page | Close Window

Immigration to Canada

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
Forum Description: Permanent residence for skilled workers. The point system and related issues. Employer sponsorship is not a requirement
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28410
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 11:39pm

Topic: Immigration to Canada
Posted By: Abeer525
Subject: Immigration to Canada
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 12:07am
Hello dear altruists
I am an MBBS graduate from Bangladesh. I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada.
I am in doubt regarding the Canadian equivalent of my MBBS degree. Is MBBS as accepted in the 'Masters / Professional degree' category? Or will it earn me the points given for a Bachelors degree?
Thanks in advance for the help.

-------------
Abeer525

Replies:
Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 12:32pm
Hi

Originally posted by Abeer525 Abeer525 wrote:

Hello dear altruists
I am an MBBS graduate from Bangladesh. I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada.
I am in doubt regarding the Canadian equivalent of my MBBS degree. Is MBBS as accepted in the 'Masters / Professional degree' category? Or will it earn me the points given for a Bachelors degree?
Thanks in advance for the help.

1. You would have to have it assessed by one of the accredited ECA companies: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

-------------
PMM

Posted By: [email protected]
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 8:33am
[I][/I][U][/U] Hello i'm from somalia i want to live canada and study my
Feature is canada i want to help me canada immagratoin visa

Posted By: talk2rupi
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 8:58pm
Hi
I have received ITA and earlier in the application had disclosed my aunt as relative with PR but did not got any points advantage, if now I remove proof of relationship and I submit for further processing, do the CIC question reason for removal? I do not want to go into hassles of collecting additional documents for which I will not gain anything. Do I need to write in LOE and if yes, what should I write, I am a EE FSW category candidate?

Thanks

Posted By: Sassy princess
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 5:07am
Hi I am having a bcom degree and cma us with 2years work experience and ielts score of 7 how many points can I award myself?

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 2:09pm
Hi

Originally posted by Sassy princess Sassy princess wrote:

Hi I am having a bcom degree and cma us with 2years work experience and ielts score of 7 how many points can I award myself?

1. Use the calculator for CRS points here: http://tinyurl.com/yau7dohz
2. For converting IELTs to CRS points use the form : http://tinyurl.com/y8b2l6nw

-------------
PMM

Posted By: Pusbin007
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 8:33pm
Hello Dears, I am 28 years old. I have higher secondary graduate certificate with 5 years work experience An American international company cInternational Organisation for Migration - Nepal (IOM) as Medical Administrative Assistant and 4 years work experience in INGO Lutheran World Federation - Nepal as Distribution Monitor (Food) respectively. My English language proficiency is very good French is none. My work experience can tell how capable I am. But I am failing in Free Assessment. What Canada wants from world’s people?

-------------
NEPAL

Posted By: tauhid_02
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 10:02pm
I am a civil engineer, I want to get PR in Canada, my ielts score is 6.5 ( reading 8, speaking 6.5, listening 6.5, writing 5.5). Can anybody help me with this?

Posted By: tauhid_02
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by tauhid_02 tauhid_02 wrote:

I am a civil engineer, I want to get PR in Canada, my ielts score is 6.5 ( reading 8, speaking 6.5, listening 6.5, writing 5.5). Can anybody help me with this?
I am from Bangladesh and I have more than 8 years working experience. I am 34 years old.

Print Page | Close Window