Print Page | Close Window

Need help with removal order

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Comments or Suggestions
Forum Description: Give us your comments or suggestions on the site or the forum.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2817
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:25pm

Topic: Need help with removal order
Posted By: aznkatj
Subject: Need help with removal order
Date Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:41pm
Hi everyone,

I'm just new to this site, and i've been trying all things to find out how my boyfriend/commonlaw/soon to be husband could stay in canada. So far he has a removal order, and we do not know what type of removal order it is. We just applied for the PRRA before May 25th 2010. And we are certain that it will be a refused or not accepted result. Although while waiting for the result, I wanted to know what I could do for him to stay or come back at this time (do i need to go start my sponsorship get him applied for files right away?). If he does have a deportation removal order; could he never come back? With that said, how would the sponsoring even work? Also i've been reading that he should get "a defferal of removal; to extend his time staying once recieved his result" or "ARC file". Whatever happens i will be moving with him to Mexico and i'm a canadian citizen. Although we would like it if he could still come to canada.

Sorry to everyone, i'm just confused and want to help him so bad! Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

Print Page | Close Window