Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27656
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 11:00am

Topic: UCI number
Posted By: pradragh
Subject: UCI number
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 12:27am
Team,

Can you please let me know whether the UCI number which i got from the CIC website and the UCI number in VISA should be same?

Replies:
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 1:11pm
Request you to kindly give me some suggestion for the above question. It is somewhat urgent.

-------------
Regards,
Pradragh

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 1:15pm
Hi

Originally posted by pradragh pradragh wrote:

Team,

Can you please let me know whether the UCI number which i got from the CIC website and the UCI number in VISA should be same?

1. Yes, they should be the same xxxx-xxxx

-------------
PMM

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:01am
Thank you so much

-------------
Regards,
Pradragh

Posted By: marosurf
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 7:18am
UCI Question: I am applying for permanent residency and have UCI number (that part is simple). My son was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen. He has a Canadian passport. Does he have a UCI number?

The form for my Permanent Residency is asking for his UCI number. Would he have received one when we applied for his passport? Is there any way to find out what it is (we applied for the passport 5 years ago). 

Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:10pm
Hi

Originally posted by marosurf marosurf wrote:

UCI Question: I am applying for permanent residency and have UCI number (that part is simple). My son was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen. He has a Canadian passport. Does he have a UCI number?

The form for my Permanent Residency is asking for his UCI number. Would he have received one when we applied for his passport? Is there any way to find out what it is (we applied for the passport 5 years ago). 

1. No, he doesn't have a UCI
2. Your son is a Canadian, read the instructions, which tell you not to include family who are already PRs or Canadian citizens. He would only be listed on the IMM 5406

-------------
PMM

Posted By: colin
Date Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 8:53pm
As a Canadian citizen, your son does not have a UCI number.

-------------
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, http://www.immigration.ca" rel="nofollow - immigration.ca

Print Page | Close Window