Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2703
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 4:06am

Topic: Study Permit Problem
Posted By: aktas
Subject: Study Permit Problem
Date Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:55pm
Hi guy
I have a big problem with my study permit.
I m a student in Toronto and i came here 5 weeks ago. When i was in my country i got both Student Visa(s-1) and study permit approval. But after arrived to Canada, no body asked me a question and i entered directly from custom. But a few days ago i learn from my course i have a problem about my study permit. when i checked my passport i couldn't see any information about entered to canada, like entered stamp or resident expired date and i didn' t get my student permit document. But i need this document because i want to extend it.
So after this time can i get my study permit document? I have a Study permit approval: Letter of Introduction and i have reference number for study permit.

Replies:
Posted By: job_seeker
Date Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:19pm
Go to immigration and bring the letter you received together with your visa. Are you from a country whose citizens do not need visas to enter Canada?

Originally posted by aktas aktas wrote:

<font size="2" color="#000000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,   sans-serif">Hi guyI have a big problem with my study permit. I m a student in Toronto and i came here 5 weeks ago. When i was in
my country i got both Student Visa(s-1) and study permit approval.
But after arrived to Canada, no body asked me a question and i entered
directly from custom. But a few days ago i learn from my course i have a
problem about my study permit. when i checked my passport i couldn't
see any information about entered to canada, like entered stamp or
resident expired date and i didn' t get my student permit document. But i
need this document because i want to extend it.So after this time can i
get my study permit document? I have a Study permit approval: Letter
of Introduction and i have reference number for study permit.

-------------
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Date Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:02pm
Unfortunately; my country's citizens need visa for enter to Canada and i have multiple entry visa for enter canada. I want to go to a CBSA(Canada Border Service Agency) which is in the Pearson airport. What is your ideas, can they give me my study permit issue?

Posted By: jiawan
Date Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 11:51pm

how is that possible that u enterd a country without getting any stamp at the airport , this is totally impossible , i mean u cant enter a country unless immigaration officer check ur passport and give u a entry stamp... if it happens first they are going to question ur status in canada coz they never gonna beleive u that u come to canada legally.. so be prepare for alot of questions.

-------------
<<<<< DO OR DIE >>>>>

Date Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 4:32pm
yes you are right it is impossible but not for me :) anyway i called the airport immigration office and they said it was impossible but they couldnt do anythink. and officer recommended to go to niagara border. i went to niagara they checked my status then i crossed the bridge i took a paper from usa immigration then i came back to canadian immigration office. they gave my issue :) and they didnt ask any question.

Print Page | Close Window