Print Page | Close Window

PRC Renewal Form

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Preserving Permanent Residence Status
Forum Description: How long can a permanent resident remain outside of Canada? Commentaries on preserving permanent residence.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25854
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 4:19pm

Topic: PRC Renewal Form
Posted By: Santana
Subject: PRC Renewal Form
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2016 at 1:18pm
Hello ladies and gentlemen, new on here, thanks in advance;

In the process of renewing my PRC for the second time, in the application form:

A) Section C, #19: the list is long, do I state all stays, everywhere and stays back at home for every trip (vacation, family visit, work) or only stays of one month or longer?

B) Maybe a dated question but I couldn't find a recent answer.
Section C, #19, 20 & 21:
Is it necessary to print additional relevant pages from the application form for all extra activities or can one prepare his/her own similar/spreadsheet/white paper with the answers in question?

C) Section C, # 21: under "Period to be assessed": do I select dates for the period of the last five (5) years from estimated application signature/submission?

D) Photocopies of what documents must be notarized before submission for PRC renewal?

E) Passport is out for renewal, is it necessary to include photocopies of all passport pages or only used/stamped pages?

I appreciate your willingness to assist and look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Replies:
Posted By: blueboy
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 2:12am
Hi!

A) All stays anywhere no matter how long for outside of Canada

B) You can prepare your own, as long as it's clear and has all the information required

C) This one isn't entirely clear. Put down the 5 years starting with the date you landed

D) Photocopies do not need to be notarized

E) Every page whether it has a stamp or not. I had to photocopy my old passport that was valid when I landed and my new one.

Print Page | Close Window