Print Page | Close Window

After completing MEDICAL EXAMINATION....

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics
Forum Name: Work Visa
Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2541
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:33pm

Topic: After completing MEDICAL EXAMINATION....
Posted By: Ms. Workaholic
Subject: After completing MEDICAL EXAMINATION....
Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:46am
....What will be the next step? How long am I going to wait for the result? .....  Thanks much! Smile

-------------
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out LOVE, and to let it come in.

Replies:
Posted By: mod
Date Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:50am
for which exam did u appear in Canada or you are talking about USAMALI

Date Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by mod mod wrote:

for which exam did u appear in Canada or you are talking about USAMALI

Hi. I applied in  canadian embassy manila for a temporary resident visa. I just completed my medical examination last may 11, 2010. Im just asking what will be the next step in the visa application?

thanks for the reply.

-------------
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out LOVE, and to let it come in.

Posted By: job_seeker
Date Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:13pm
Usually, PPR follows the medical exam.

Originally posted by Ms. Workaholic Ms. Workaholic wrote:

Hi. I applied inĀ  canadian embassy manila for a temporary resident visa. I just completed my medical examination last may 11, 2010. Im just asking what will be the next step in the visa application?thanks for the reply.

-------------
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Date Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:42pm
hi job seeker,

what is PPR? Appreciate your reply...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:05pm

hi job seeker,

Passport request

-------------
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Date Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

hi job seeker,

Passport request

ok. but my passport was already been sent to the CME... how's that job_seeker?

I will just wait for them to send it back together with my other important documents?

How long am I going to wait?

Thanks much!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:54am
Hi,
Oh so CIC already has your passport. I guess it's a different processing style in Manila. Yup wait for your passport and all your other documents to be sent back to you.

From CIC Manila approximate processing times:

Temporary Work Permit

As of the updating of this message, processing time was approximately 8 weeks.

Please note that processing times quoted are accurate at the time of publishing. It is an average range and individual case processing times may be longer due to medical follow-up, missing, incomplete or inaccurate documentation or if an interview is required. You are asked to refrain from making any representations on a case if it still within the above average processing time.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:01am

Hi,
Oh so CIC already has your passport. I guess it's a different processing style in Manila. Yup wait for your passport and all your other documents to be sent back to you.

From CIC Manila approximate processing times:

Temporary Work Permit

As of the updating of this message, processing time was approximately 8 weeks.

Please note that processing times quoted are accurate at the time of publishing. It is an average range and individual case processing times may be longer due to medical follow-up, missing, incomplete or inaccurate documentation or if an interview is required. You are asked to refrain from making any representations on a case if it still within the above average processing time.

Alright. thanks for your reply. i'll keep you posted! ciao job_seeker. God bless

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:08am
What province are you going to in Canada? What job are you applying for, if you don't mind? All the best on your application

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:12am

What province are you going to in Canada? What job are you applying for, if you don't mind? All the best on your application

I'll be in Hobbema, AB. I'm a food counter attendant. Just trying my luck in other country.. hehehe

Thanks you so much!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:15am
Aren't we all, seeking greener pastures. Thanks for the info.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window