Print Page | Close Window

Police clearance for skilled worker applicant

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
Forum Description: Permanent residence for skilled workers. The point system and related issues. Employer sponsorship is not a requirement
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2460
Printed Date: 07 May 2024 at 7:34am

Topic: Police clearance for skilled worker applicant
Posted By: Ab
Subject: Police clearance for skilled worker applicant
Date Posted: 10 May 2010 at 6:35am
Hello guys,
I finished  my MSc here  in Canada a couple of weeks ago and  getting things ready to apply  for  federal skilled worker soon.

The thing is here: I have been in another country before I came here and wonder if I need a new police clearance certificate since I already had one when I left that country. Is the certificate which I had is enough or do i need another?

Thank you guys,
Ab

Replies:
Posted By: pmm
Date Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:38pm
Hi

Originally posted by Ab Ab wrote:

Hello guys,I finished  my MSc here  in Canada a couple of weeks ago and  getting things ready to apply  for  federal skilled worker soon. The thing is here: I have been in another country before I came here and wonder if I need a new police clearance certificate since I already had one when I left that country. Is the certificate which I had is enough or do i need another?Thank you guys,Ab

1. You need new police certificates for every country you have lived in for 6 months or since the age of 18. They can't be older than 3 months when the application is submitted.

-------------
PMM

Print Page | Close Window