Forum Description:
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22947
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 5:47pm

Topic: About Study permit
Posted By: sujasa
Subject: About Study permit
Date Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:48am
Hi 

I am planing to enroll to Canadian college as a student  for a diploma of postgraduate diploma  Also I am holding a Canadian and   Visit visa valid till 2020 ,   But  I have some  question , please  advice me regarding this 

1. Is there are any age limit or barrier  to apply as a Student for diploma course (if the  visa offer reject me  as a student)
2. If I come to Canada  as  a visitor , can I apply student visa when i am in Canada ,

waiting a favorable reply / answers form you all 

Thank You 

Sujasa 

Replies:
Posted By: evajackson
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 6:02am
No need to worry as there is no age restriction on student visa in Canada. The answer for your second question is No. You can not apply for a student visa when you are in Canada. You would have to apply for student visa from out side of the Canada.

Date Posted: 09 Jun 2016 at 12:17am
Smile

Dear  Fellow member , 

Thank You very much for your   reply and its really appreciated , also should it be apply with in my native country , or may i apply within some other country , and If it is rejected MY Visiter visa nwill be cancelled , If You know about  this please Explain

Thank you

Sujasa   , 

Posted By: evajackson
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 6:18am
If you want to apply for student visa with in from native country , you can switch your visa category  to student visa. If your student visa rejected, there is no effect of this to your visitor visa.

Date Posted: 13 Jun 2016 at 11:52am
Dear All 

Thank You very much for your  information, 

Sujasa 

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 12:36am
Hi  Good morning 

Thank a lot for all  , This is regarding the canadina carrier collage  "CIMT Canadian institute of Managmnet and Technology according to the CIC website and them Their registered under   DLI NUMBER - O19304117342  since June 1, 2014. they are offering Some  courses and the program, Also I have an idea to  Enroll the PGD program , Any one  have and Idea  about the collage ,  and  I enrolled it May i  get the other befits  such as open Work permit  when studying and after completion of the course provided by Canadian government ,

Please update some regarding the above 

Thank you 

Sujasa 

Print Page | Close Window