Print Page | Close Window

Mod Suspended

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Miscellaneous
Forum Name: Comments or Suggestions
Forum Description: Give us your comments or suggestions on the site or the forum.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1466
Printed Date: 05 May 2024 at 2:02pm

Topic: Mod Suspended
Posted By: Emad
Subject: Mod Suspended
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:59am
Mod has been suspended for at least a week and his post count dropped to 50 due to his constant flooding and unnecessary postings. 

Replies:
Posted By: edmotonresident
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:28pm
That is what should happen to unnecessary distracting posts, fair enough, Thank you Admin

-------------
"Canada, where good people live"

Posted By: scylla
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm
This is great - thanks Emad!

-------------
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010

Posted By: GoCanada
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 2:21am
This is good to keep clean the forum, however will suspended member get reinstated or not just for information as I am new to this forum. 

Posted By: mrstaycation
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 4:28pm
Thank you Emad for doing so. It's a fair decision as he was blatantly spamming around.

Originally posted by Emad Emad wrote:

Mod has been suspended for at least a week and his post count dropped to 50 due to his constant flooding and unnecessary postings. 

-------------
<font color=RED><strong>Proud and privileged to be a Canadian citizen</strong></font>

Posted By: mod
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 5:40am
thank you, Emad The Admin for this forum, for re-activating me. I really very greatful to you for this that you suspended me on this forum.

And again I thankful to you to reactivating me as without this forum login I had stop eating, sleeping and everything that a normal person do. Now, I will start doing everything.

Print Page | Close Window