Print Page | Close Window

Emyployment In Canada

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canadian Employment / Jobs
Forum Name: Canada Job Topics
Forum Description: Working in Canada, Average salaries, Work & Study Programs, etc.
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14315
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 7:43am

Topic: Emyployment In Canada
Posted By: MyIdeaSpace
Subject: Emyployment In Canada
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 2:26pm

Dear Sir /Madam, 

I am Murphy Zhang, a 29 year old man from Shenzhen China, in GuangDong Province.

Today I am contacting you for information about becoming a temporary foreign worker in Canada.

I met a Canadian English teacher in my city, and he told me to contact your services.

Whatever the job is skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled labor, I am willing to do it.  

The Canadian man told me there're a lot of employment opportunities in Canada, and the pay is good.

I am a university graduate, and I can read, write, and speak English. Attached to this email is my resume.

Any further reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards, 

Murphy Zhang

Address: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Cellphone No.: 0086-139-2886-9896

E-mail:  mailto:[email protected] -

Replies:
Posted By: batool100
Date Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 1:55am
Canadian companies must obtain permission form Citizenship and Immigration Canadian to hire foreign workers and this is only given if there is a shortage of Canadian workers in that profession. Since Canada has over 7% unemployment and over 52% of Canadian have a university degree (and 64% some form of post-secondary diploma) the only job offers are either highly skilled (doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.) or seasonal work (farming, ski resorts, etc.)

Print Page | Close Window