Print Page | Close Window

Good News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Canadian Citizenship
Forum Description: Commentaries outlining important issues in acquiring Canadian citizenship through naturalization
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11383
Printed Date: 25 May 2024 at 10:22am

Topic: Good News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!
Posted By: polarbear
Subject: Good News!!! Liberals finally Bringing it out !!!
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:14pm

Liberals call on Kenney to cut wait times for citizenship applications

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zJbdbCmEo

Please send your complaints regarding RQ processing times, Feedbacks and comments to:

Jim Karygiannis - http://karygiannismp.com/spip/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=4 - http://karygiannismp.com/spip/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=4

Kevin Lamoureux - http://kevinlamoureux.liberal.ca/contact-kevin/ - http://kevinlamoureux.liberal.ca/contact-kevin/

" Anybody in OTTAWA, can go and meet these MP's in person. They come to MCDONALD'S restaurant every saturday ". 

http://www.liberal.ca/newsroom/news-release/conservatives-leave-canadians-citizenship-limbo/ - http://www.liberal.ca/newsroom/news-release/conservatives-leave-canadians-citizenship-limbo/

www.windsorstar.com/news/Liberals+call+Kenney+wait+times+citizen+applications/7823359/story.html

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/01/15/liberals-to-kenney-cut-the-backlog-on-permanent-residents/

Clap

Replies:
Posted By: EasyRider
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:19pm
Thank you for posting. Essentially, it's the same story as in Ottawa Citizen (and everywhere else, since all major papers in Canada are owned by one corporation-- CanWest) with the same lies (as was pointed out by edmonton2011):

Quote Citizenship and Immigration Canada, on the other hand, says it takes 21 months to process routine Canadian citizenship applications.

The department says that figure is based on the time it took to process 80 per cent of all cases between July 1, 2011 and June 30 of last year.

Posted By: goli58
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by polarbear polarbear wrote:

Liberals call on Kenney to cut wait times for citizen applications

www.windsorstar.com/news/Liberals+call+Kenney+wait+times+citizen+applications/7823359/story.html

Clap

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:02pm
Folks, lets hope processing times improve in 2013.

Smile

Posted By: Mary Chad
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:09pm
We should have a FB or Twitter account or some sort of poll/vote page so we can show how many applicant are in limbo, we need a cursor...any suggestions?

Posted By: Vancan2012
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Mary Chad Mary Chad wrote:

We should have a FB or Twitter account or some sort of poll/vote page so we can show how many applicant are in limbo, we need a cursor...any suggestions?

I made the same suggestion in a different thread. Totally agree as that will keep the momentum of this news release going.

-------------
Vancouver S03/12 L03/12 IP11/12 RQ 03/13 XFER 03/13 Currently In Process

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:22pm

So agreed

I am fighting so hard, I went to Mp's office, I had interview with Toronto star,  I am individually twitting to different newspapers, political parties, even Kenny and Harper with the story and my opinions!!! I am putting information on my facebook, and also I am contacting CBC to cover the story!!! I am working here, I am paying tax here, so that is government's turn to return!!!!

Because the way CIC is treating permanent residents, who are working here and paying taxes just like any Canadian citizen is ridiculous. It seems we are good to pay taxes but not good enough to become Canadian under the Conservative government!

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 11:30pm
Let me know how to proceed on this...any links? We need to raise voice in order to get heard...

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:30am
Please send your positive feedback and comments to:

Jim Karygiannis - http://karygiannismp.com/spip/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=4 - http://karygiannismp.com/spip/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=4

Kevin Lamoureux - http://kevinlamoureux.liberal.ca/contact-kevin/ - http://kevinlamoureux.liberal.ca/contact-kevin/

It's gratifying to know that these 2 MPs are on our side.

Anybody in Ottawa, can go and meet these MP's in McDonald restaurant in person.

Big smile

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 4:04am
These two guys were great. They nailed the issue at hand and exposed the CIC mess.

Here is the video of the conference.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zJbdbCmEo

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:56am
But,

I can't beleive that, only 10% of applicants getting RQ's.

That is not true.

Almost 30% to 40% applicants are getting RQ's.

Backlogs are growing. 48 months processing time is ridiculous.

Conservatives are definitely hiding something.

Disapprove

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:24am

But,

I can't beleive that, only 10% of applicants getting RQ's.

That is not true.

Disapprove

SUREDead.....Only 10% are getting RQ's and still Cic lazy *** officer's are taking 48 months to process/review.. what a jokeLOL.......they have a severe backlog and that can't be generated by 10% RQ's

Posted By: supertoztoz
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:24am
I don't mean to joke about it but i see a lot of people here that are complaining about delays that just sent their applications. Come on guys it can't be a few days either. I had to wait almost 28 months and i sent my application mid 2010 when delay was between 9 to 12 months.
I agree delays are not acceptable but complaining when files has just been sent it's a bit too much in my opinion.

I am not a conservative but it's true that when they came to power the process started to be longueur but they cut fees in HALF. 
Can't be perfect but based on the current time (21 months) it's better to be patient and just wait by thinkin about other things.
Once you're a permanent resident you are secure and can live like a citizen except without vote and passport. I remenber how awful the wait was between a work permit and permanent resident because if both times dont match then quite often you have to leave the country until your file is done.
It's not the case while you wait for citizenship so it is not a drama to wait a little bit.

In another note i really believe that coming from the liberal or any other political party this is in my opinion mostly to seduce the new immigrants. Perfect exemple is this post right now and apprently it's working.
Again processing times before was very fast but also very expensive (double price).
Apparently they are focusing on cheaters and fake files now so which is in my opinion a good thing.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:38am
Our accountant assistant called Cic this morning to check on his RQ status, he submitted his response back in Jan 2011, they told him not to call since there is no update on his file and it will take at least 2 more years....he is from Mississauga office and got RQ on test date. Now his file move to St.Claire office.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:46am
Well @supertoztoz i agree with you if we were living in third world country, since Canada is not, we expect better service, i don't mind paying $$$ amount of fees for my peace of mind, this is not that we want to cheat the system, its all about"get done and get over with it(Citizenship process)"...
and i believe most of fellow forum members will agree to this.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:47am

Only 10% are getting RQ's
Even if it's 10%, it still tens of thousands given RQ each year. Over the years it will be only more people in a queue. 6 years to wait for an application to be processed is not a joke. I think we should see mandamus filed successfully in the coming months/years since it will satisfy it's conditions-- delay plus no good reason for it. CIC continues to push the envelope and should be kicked by the Federal Court to get on with the program.

If somebody believes things are going to be straightened up by themselves, I'd like to know as to why exactly.

Posted By: dpenabill
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:54am

Quote polarbear:
Quote I can't beleive that, only 10% of applicants getting RQ's.

That is not true.

While I have often emphasized that we do not know how many are getting RQ, and never have had much information to go on in speculating, I have also occasionally suggested that the number of RQd is less than 25 percent, probably more than 5 percent. That is a huge range, however. And 10 percent makes sense to me, despite that that is, nonetheless, a huge number of applicants. And despite the likelihood that what was probably the most common reason for RQ almost certainly occurs less often: applicants applying with less than 1095 days of actual presence.

The latter is probably offset by the broadening scope of who is given RQ.

In any event, while the statement that the RQ'd rate is ten percent seems, on its face, to make sense, again that means many thousands of applicants are given RQ, and thus that would be a huge burden on the processing resources available in local offices. And it could be higher than that now given the broadening of the scope of who is given RQ.

As I have said many times, acknowledging that we do not know and are not likely to know with much certainty, at the least I am confident that the majority of applicants are not given RQ and it is most likely that at least three-quarters are not given RQ -- that is, I think the rate of RQ is well less than 25 percent.

Historical context/note:

Even though we have never known the number of RQ cases, in the 2009-2009 period we know that there were fewer than 30,000 hearings held by Citizenship Judges in that three year time frame, during which a half million plus, or so, cases were decided. If every single CJ hearing was for a RQ case, that would mean less than 6 percent were such cases. However, we also know that test failure rates were such that a very high percentage of those hearings, probably the majority, were almost certainly oral test hearings, not residency case hearings. That said, probably a significant percentage of RQ'd cases were decided without an in-person CJ hearing (both those returned to routine file-review track upon submission of response to RQ, and some later decided based on a review of the file following a full file preparation by a CIC case officer), so it is not as if we can extrapolate that the RQ rate then was necessarily less than 6 percent.

Nonetheless, notwithstanding the probable decline in applicants getting RQ because they applied with less than 1095 days actual presence (because fewer are applying with less than 1095 days of actual presence), it is feasible that the broadening of criteria triggering RQ has indeed dramatically increased the total number of applicants getting RQ to 10 percent or even more (just not anywhere near the 30 to 40 percent range).

Observation regarding backlog:

There is no question, the indicated backlog is more than disconcerting and is indeed unacceptable.

My perception is that there is a temporary ballooning of the backlog due to transitional issues resulting in a far slower than usual processing rate for 2012, which may persist some into this year but should not persist indefinitely, and given the changes implemented will, I believe, be mitigated as this year progresses.

That said, (1) its current level and the current timeline are, indeed, grossly excessive, unacceptable, and are unacceptable to a degree that may be unconscionable, and (2) yes, unfortunately, while the current backlog is probably a spike and should be substantially reduced as this year unfolds, indications are that it will remain excessive high.

I anticipate some additional efforts by the government and perhaps by Parliament to further address these issues.

-------------
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:57am

Well @supertoztoz i agree with you if we were living in third world country, since Canada is not, we expect better service, i don't mind paying $$$ amount of fees for my peace of mind, this is not that we want to cheat the system, its all about"get done and get over with it(Citizenship process)"...
and i believe most of fellow forum members will agree to this.

I know that we dont live in the third world country and believe me the majority of the third world country has a faster immigration process so it's not a good exemple.
About the RQ , RQ are not giving randomly so if you are getting one that mean they want to double check your residence in Canada.
Do you know how many pers cheated the 3 years residency ? google it and you will see.
Like everything in life unfortunetely the cheater and the bad pers screw up everything for the honest one.

Another thing i had the exemple of someone yesterday that probably by mistake sent his application with 1056 instead of 1095 then he got an RQ.
I think it is also a good idea to dont send your application at exactly 1095 days because if they have any doubt for few days, weeks or even month then RQ right away.
If you send your application with 1150 or 1200 etc and they have a doubt about few days then there is a great chance that you wont get an RQ since your way over.
I had a friend that was not sure of is exact dates when he was ouside of the country . He was from the european union and his passport is never stamped when he entered spain and sometimes when he returned to Canada the cbsa was not putting stamp either so hard to remenber all dates.
The cic agent on the phone gave him a great advice by writing a little notes explaining that he can be wrong for a few dates and it's not wrong dates on purpose and to be a little bit over 1095 days to be large.
The agent also told him not to lie since they will be able to verify it if they wish.
The day of his test he was looking at the page of his physical days requirement with his little note next to it and in red colour the exact dates writting next to the one he wrote. he saw that while the agent was checkin his stamps.
He didnt get an RQ.

Sometimes it's unfortunate and you get RQ but i do believe that the majority of the time you can avoid it.

Concerning the process it's very long i do agree but i think that Canada is very generous to give a citizenship after 3 years of permanent residency or 2 years of residency and work permit or student days  that count like half a day.

System is not perfect but complaining after sending the file since few months it's a little bit too much.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by supertoztoz supertoztoz wrote:

Another thing i had the exemple of someone yesterday that probably by mistake sent his application with 1056 instead of 1095 then he got an RQ.
The vast majority of RQ'ed applicants here have >1095 days.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:03pm
Folks

I did not post this link in this forum to fight among ourselves.

Contact those Mp's, email them about the 48 months processing times of RQ's, so that those MP'S can speak about this in the parliment.

With more pressure they might open up the RQ's and start processing it. They might even reduce the processing times.

Folks, do something useful instead of fighting among ourselves.

Shocked

Please send your complaints regarding RQ processing times, Feedbacks and comments to:

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by EasyRider EasyRider wrote:

This is exactly what i'm saying easyrider

1095 days is the exact but why sending the file exactly on the 1095 days ?
why not waiting a little bit more to avoid trouble. i gave exemple before on my previous posts.

Stupid exemple, i took oath last monday and they said that we have to wait 2 business days or 48 hours to apply for passport.
I was tempted to go this morning which is a little bit less than 48hours to apply. To avoid problem like OH you're not on the system yet etc... i decided to wait more days to be large.

If they realized that few days , weeks etc are missing on your residency calculation and you applied at 1200 days etc then you wont get any problem.
If you send your application at 1095 days and you made a mistake of just 1 day then you will get an RQ

The most important it's to be a permanent resident since we can work, live etc.... Already in 2009 i was able to apply for citizenship but i decided to wait almost 1 more year to be large. Now i'm not saying that you have to wait 1 more year but avoid to send your application at exactly 1095 days to avoid trouble.

They dont send RQ for fun , it's accurate and i'm pretty confident about it.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:12pm

@EasyRider Exactly Smile...
@supertoztozthis again it is not fair that we have to suffer because xyz cheated Cic....how long does it take to simply see the papers and decide if the applicant is genuine or fraud...4 years after RQ response???....none of us complaining after filing of few weeks or months... they can give RQ for sure if they have doubts, its the process time we are complaining about (after RQ response)....for me they said it will take 2+4=6 years in case of no judge hearing...why? because Cic lied in my ATIP notes...it was there mistake that they issued RQ and guess who has to suffer?

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:14pm

Folks

Contact those Mp's, email them about the 48 months processing times of RQ's, so that those MP'S can speak about this in the parliment.

With more pressure they might open up the RQ's and start processing it. They might even reduce the processing times.

Shocked

Sure i am writing to them right now.....Thank you so much.....Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:17pm

@EasyRider Exactly Smile...
@supertoztozthis again it is not fair that we have to suffer because xyz cheated Cic....how long does it take to simply see the papers and decide if the applicant is genuine or fraud...4 years after RQ response???....none of us complaining after filing of few weeks or months... they can give RQ for sure if they have doubts, its the process time we are complaining about (after RQ response)....for me they said it will take 2+4=6 years in case of no judge hearing...why? because Cic lied in my ATIP notes...it was there mistake that they issued RQ and guess who has to suffer?

Please share your timeline and office.
Also explain me more about the LIes on your ATIP notes

Posted By: compliance
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:21pm

Folks

Shocked

Thanks!
I will circulate the link for you!

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:24pm

About the RQ , RQ are not giving randomly so if you are getting one that mean they want to double check your residence in Canada.
My personal view this whole RQ thing is a joke. The same sort of a joke when monopolies tried to limit internet traffic for the whole country to 25G just because Netflix was coming to Canada and threatening uncompetitive Rogers and the rest of great Canadian communications corporations. Just a bad joke.

So, CIC "broadened the net" and assume 10% get RQ's now. There are 2 major issues with that (aside from timeline and privacy/datamining nastiness):

1) from reports here these 10% getting RQ's are typical folks with typical stories (not fraudsters) for whom RQ was triggered by some vague indications. In other words, they're not so different from the other 90%-- we can see people here that have never left Canada or have an absolutely typical immigrant story. Indications are really subtle, even we here can't figure out what are triggers for RQ and if there are any guarantees ever to avoid it (seems like there's none). It links to the 2nd point, that:

2) 90% of people don't get RQ's, they still get their citizenship based just on 5-page application form, they don't get pre-test RQ. Fraud can also be discovered during an interview, but that's how system already worked before pre-test RQ.

What problems are solved with this new system?

In my opinion, none. RQ is given without discovering real concerns about a case (officer may have concerns after conducting an interview and examining documents), the criteria is incomprehensible and still 90% of applicants don't provide documental evidence to support their declaration.

What problems are created with this new system?

A lot-- (tens of) thousands of angry people in limbo, worst process in the developed world, the whole controversy, possible lawsuits.

Was is really worth it? I think it's just another example of senseless and overreaching government's policy.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:32pm

My personal view this whole RQ thing is a joke. The same sort of a joke when monopolies tried to limit internet traffic for the whole country to 25G just because Netflix was coming to Canada and threatening uncompetitive Rogers and the rest of great Canadian communications corporations. Just a bad joke.

So, CIC "broadened the net" and assume 10% get RQ's now. There are 2 major issues with that (aside from timeline and privacy/datamining nastiness):

1) from reports here these 10% getting RQ's are typical folks with typical stories (not fraudsters) for whom RQ was triggered by some vague indications. In other words, they're not so different from the other 90%-- we can see people here that have never left Canada or have an absolutely typical immigrant story. Indications are really subtle, even we here can't figure out what are triggers for RQ and if there are any guarantees ever to avoid it (seems like there's none). It links to the 2nd point, that:

2) 90% of people don't get RQ's, they still get their citizenship based just on 5-page application form, they don't get pre-test RQ. Fraud can also be discovered during an interview, but that's how system already worked before pre-test RQ.

What problems are solved with this new system?

In my opinion, none. RQ is given without discovering real concerns about a case (officer may have concerns after conducting an interview and examining documents), the criteria is incomprehensible and still 90% of applicants don't provide documental evidence to support their declaration.

What problems are created with this new system?

A lot-- (tens of) thousands of angry people in limbo, worst process in the developed world, the whole controversy, possible lawsuits.

Was is really worth it? I think it's just another example of senseless and overreaching government's policy.

Since we understood that 10 percent of the people was getting an RQ. I would like to know how many pers has their files approved after the RQ .
That will tell us way more than the other numbers.

Concerning the worst process in the developped world it is also the faster resident requirement to apply for citizenship ( 3 years )
Uk and Usa it's 5 years and trust me they ask a lot of paperwork on the file even if they process them faster. So at the end of the day it's the same. No other countries gives a citizenship after 3 years none. Except if you are extremely rich then yes it's possible.
These was the best exemple of the developp countries, if you go to france you're permanent resident card is for usually 10 years and you might be kicked out after the 10 years if they don't feel like extending it.

That being said it's obvious that Canada has no need to give citizenship too fast but focus on getting skilled workers faster for exemple since it's important to the economy.
At the end of the day the switch of permanent resident and citizen are a great new data base for political party and indeed the opposition parties which are the one that are seducing them
The best exemple again it's the post right now.

Posted By: kisunja85
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:34pm
Guys, Mr. Karygiannis may not be able to help you, if you are not from Scarborough, because he is not your MP. 
Writing to Mr. Lamoreux is a good idea because he is one of the opposition critics. However, NDP is the official opposition, not Liberals, and they have more weight in the parliament. So I would cc your letter to Jinny Sims, official immigration critic, as well (http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/ProfileMP.aspx?Key=170673&SubSubject=1001&Language=E) 

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:34pm

They dont send RQ for fun , it's accurate and i'm pretty confident about it.
So maybe you know criteria and what type of applicant is guaranteed from getting it? We trying to figure it out here for months, but there's no pattern. Smile

And if there is pattern anywhere, in a lot of cases people have typical settlement stories, that's not enough to justify RQ and delay for additional 4 years in my opinion (in absence of definitive concerns about applicant and case).

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:41pm
Exactly. If you look at the risk indicators posted on this forum, you will see that some of them do not stand for fraud by themselves. Example: your ID was issued in less than 3 months. So, if I had my travel document renewed IN CANADA, through my consulate, just prior to submitting the citizenship application, would that make me a crook? Or the mere fact that my child was born outside of Canada? And how would I know that this is a problem in the first place, if it was not for on person who was kind enough to post the file requirement checklist on this forum? 
There were thousands of geniune applicants caught in the limbo, just because the Sydney officers likely applied those criteria mechanically, instead of looking at the whole picture. Now the citizenship process, which is supposed to be that sweet last step in your integration, turned into a humiliating lottery.  

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:44pm

Concerning the worst process in the developped world it is also the faster resident requirement to apply for citizenship ( 3 years )
Uk and Usa it's 5 years and trust me they ask a lot of paperwork on the file even if they process them faster. So at the end of the day it's the same. No other countries gives a citizenship after 3 years none. Except if you are extremely rich then yes it's possible.
These are completely different things not to be mixed. Residency requirements are known upfront and are usually fixed (unless immigration laws change) and do not involve any process, but when you lodge an application for citizenship, normal expectation is that it will be processed in a timely fashion, not in several years and growing.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:47pm

These are completely different things not to be mixed. Residency requirements are known upfront and are usually fixed (unless immigration laws change), but when you lodge an application for citizenship, normal expectation is that it will be processed in a timely fashion, not in several years and growing.

You are always short and on spot in discussionsThumbs Up

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by kisunja85 kisunja85 wrote:

Exactly. If you look at the risk indicators posted on this forum, you will see that some of them do not stand for fraud by themselves. Example: your ID was issued in less than 3 months. So, if I had my travel document renewed IN CANADA, through my consulate, just prior to submitting the citizenship application, would that make me a crook? Or the mere fact that my child was born outside of Canada? And how would I know that this is a problem in the first place, if it was not for on person who was kind enough to post the file requirement checklist on this forum? 
There were thousands of geniune applicants caught in the limbo, just because the Sydney officers likely applied those criteria mechanically, instead of looking at the whole picture. Now the citizenship process, which is supposed to be that sweet last step in your integration, turned into a humiliating lottery.  

the people on this forum do not even represent 0.5 percent of all the rq in the country.
so you're exemple is not accurate. a cheater and a liar wont be here discussing why he's getting an rq
i do not think so or in real rare cases

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by kisunja85 kisunja85 wrote:

There were thousands of geniune applicants caught in the limbo, just because the Sydney officers likely applied those criteria mechanically, instead of looking at the whole picture.
Even if it's not applied mechanically, I can't understand how someone sitting in Sydney can make truly reasonable judgement to warrant an RQ from the current 5-page or so application form, assuming applicant declared >1095 days and there are no explicit oddities in application.

If someone was unemployed, moved provinces, traveled to the US a lot, came from the Middle East, so what? It just a typical Canadian immigrant, that's it.

It's so senseless to give RQ knowing it takes years in this system without even interviewing an applicant, examining travel documents and giving a chance to an applicant to present himself 1st.

Posted By: compliance
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:58pm

[QUOTE=supertoztoz]Concerning the worst process in the developped world it is also the faster resident requirement to apply for citizenship ( 3 years )
These are completely different things not to be mixed. Residency requirements are known upfront and are usually fixed (unless immigration laws change), but when you lodge an application for citizenship, normal expectation is that it will be processed in a timely fashion, not in several years and growing.

I totally agree with you!
If RQ is processed in the timely fashion, we won't have any issue here.

When I first got RQ back in Nov.2011, I was dreaming that they will process it in 6 months. 6 months later, I think 12-month is not that bad. Now, it's been 12 months since I submitted my RQ. Suddenly I think if they can handle my case in 24 months, I will be very happy. At least is not 48 months.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:02pm

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:03pm

You are always short and on spot in discussionsThumbs Up

Yes and your lack of honesty is visible from here Clap

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:08pm
Folks: Smile

How many residency days you guyzzz showed ???

EASYRIDER ?

MARY CHAD?

SUPERTOZTOZ?

COMPLIANCE?

KISUNJAU 85?

Embarrassed

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:20pm

Folks: Smile

How many residency days you guyzzz showed ???

EASYRIDER ?

MARY CHAD?

SUPERTOZTOZ?

COMPLIANCE?

KISUNJAU 85?

Embarrassed

1426 days. Being a permanent resident was good enough for me and i had no interest in sending my file at 1095 days which is the exact number of days.
Also if i was wrong with some travel dates i knew that being large with my residency dates will avoid future trouble if i was wrong for few days or weeks.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:31pm
Physical presence: 1178; basic residence: 60 days more.
Still, some of the risk indicator criteria would apply to me if I have not known about them! Even if I was always employed and with a study record. THis is why I call this "lottery".

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:37pm

the people on this forum do not even represent 0.5 percent of all the rq in the country.
so you're exemple is not accurate. a cheater and a liar wont be here discussing why he's getting an rq
i do not think so or in real rare cases
I do not talk about this forum. I talk about the cases I know personally re: being geniune and getting RQ, and other forums as well. So Mr. Karygiannis stats (10%) look quite accurate. The crooks would not complain to the MP either don't you think? 

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:40pm
Folks Smile,

I know that the law is 1095 days.

Bu, is it advisable to apply at 1100 days.

I have just traveled twice.

I know my exact travel dates, i have stamps in the passport and i have CBSA Travel History as backup.

What r my chances of getting an RQ?

Confused

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 1:48pm

Folks Smile,

I know my exact travel dates, i have stamps in the passport and i have CBSA Travel History as backup.

Confused

In my opinion you have no chance to get an RQ. Good luck !

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:28pm
With all due respect to opinions, cutting the fees in half and doubling or tripling the wait time is ludicrous, stupid, irresponsible, and lame. (I can think of a ton of other adjectives that apply here). What the incompetent decision-makers should have done is double the fees and slash the wait time even more. Anything more than 6 months for a routine case warrants looking for improvements. That is about 15% of the time it took to qualify in the first place.

This is an important event in many people's lives. It's a game changer for many families. If anyone thinks even $500/application (which is reflected by most civilized nations as an adequate fee for this type of service) is too expensive maybe they don't need to go through this process in the first place. This is not a comedy show, a sporting event, or a circus event. This is important, and the fee being low doesn't help anyone, if it comes at the expense of processing time.

I do agree on the fees being revised for permanent residency, as most people applying probably don't live in Canada and the high fees are likely to represent a few months of income for the potential immigrants. But for citizenship applicants, $200/applicant is a joke, especially when it starts to double, triple the processing time.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:32pm

Folks Smile,

Confused

I applied at 1175 days, i had only 1 day shopping trip to Buffalo in 2008, had proof of return since i paid taxes at the Canadian border, full time job, had a travel history backup, still got RQ, so you never know, but i wish you good luck:)

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Vancan2012 Vancan2012 wrote:

With all due respect to opinions, cutting the fees in half and doubling or tripling the wait time is ludicrous, stupid, irresponsible, and lame. (I can think of a ton of other adjectives that apply here). What the incompetent decision-makers should have done is double the fees and slash the wait time even more. Anything more than 6 months for a routine case warrants looking for improvements. That is about 15% of the time it took to qualify in the first place.

This is an important event in many people's lives. It's a game changer for many families. If anyone thinks even $500/application (which is reflected by most civilized nations as an adequate fee for this type of service) is too expensive maybe they don't need to go through this process in the first place. This is not a comedy show, a sporting event, or a circus event. This is important, and the fee being low doesn't help anyone, if it comes at the expense of processing time.

I do agree on the fees being revised for permanent residency, as most people applying probably don't live in Canada and the high fees are likely to represent a few months of income for the potential immigrants. But for citizenship applicants, $200/applicant is a joke, especially when it starts to double, triple the processing time.

vancan

we are talking about a citizenship not a permanent residency.
at the end of the day you are still able to live and work in canada without any issues. it's a huge game changer if you are waiting for a permanent residency or even a work permit and sometimes have to leave the country while your file are being processed.
it's not unhuman to naturalized people a bit longueur than others.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:41pm

So true...or they can introduce pilot program where applicants can go fast track if they want to get the jobs in goverment or in an institution where citizenship is a must...i don't mind paying $1000 for that. It will save me time, it will give me an option to join the other league of my company where having citizenship is mandatory, for that opportunity i am well qualified and meet all the requirements but will be waiting 4 years.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:42pm

Folks Smile,

Confused

I applied at 1175 days, i had only 1 day shopping trip to Buffalo in 2008, had proof of return since i paid taxes at the Canadian border, full time job, had a travel history backup, still got RQ, so you never know, but i wish you good luck:)

1175 days with 1 day outside , travel back up and you got an RQ . If it's the case take them to court then because if your story is right they are wrong big time.

Posted By: cvv31
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:42pm
hey polarbear

I did the same thing, I applied at 1100 days and I had travelled only once.
And same as you I know my exact traveld ates, I have stamps on my passport and now applied for CBSA travel history as a back up.

Still I got RQ in Sept 2012, that is 14 months after receipt of my application ?!?!?!!? sent response 2 weeks later, still no response.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:48pm

vancan

at the end of the day you are still able to live and work in canada without any issues. it's a huge game changer if you are waiting for a permanent residency or even a work permit and sometimes have to leave the country while your file are being processed.

My post was very clear and to the point. If you have issue with reading comprehension (which I believe should be part of the citizenship test as many are going through the cracks without the ability to comprehend a simple piece of text), then the government is offering free English courses. Take advantage of that.

Permanent residency was used as an exception to where I believe the fees for such services should be, as I think they are too low.

Read the posts and take time to understand them instead of acting like the righteous person that you are not.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by cvv31 cvv31 wrote:

hey polarbear

I did the same thing, I applied at 1100 days and I had travelled only once.
And same as you I know my exact traveld ates, I have stamps on my passport and now applied for CBSA travel history as a back up.

Still I got RQ in Sept 2012, that is 14 months after receipt of my application ?!?!?!!? sent response 2 weeks later, still no response.

why you havent sent your cbsa travel history with your file ?
just curious

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:53pm

vancan

My post was very clear and to the point. If you have issue with reading comprehension (which I believe should be part of the citizenship test as many are going through the cracks without the ability to comprehend a simple piece of text), then the government is offering free English courses. Take advantage of that.

Permanent residency was used as an exception to where I believe the fees for such services should be, as I think they are too low.

Read the posts and take time to understand them instead of acting like the righteous person that you are not.

then quote properly your answers because it's had to know who are you talking to and about what .
It's not because i dont buy a story that i am rough. im honest and say what i think instead of being an hypocrit

Posted By: Oneday
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 2:57pm
Supertoztoz... there is a huge difference between being ignorant and a hypocrite.
Just saying.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Oneday Oneday wrote:

Supertoztoz... there is a huge difference between being ignorant and a hypocrite.
Just saying.

ok her story is true and cic are idiots and incompetents that send rq randomly.
they refuse to receive extra documents that clients bring the day of test and then you're getting an rq.
As i said before that forum has changed A LOT !!

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:19pm
I usually don't post here, since I respect the contribution and value of Senior members like depnabill and Easyrider - who usually get to the point.
Every case with CIC is different, since all of us are different.... so let's respect everyone's issues/problems and try promoting a forum where people can support each other with information and facts (to help reduce any anxiety that they are facing). None of us are god and no one here has a crystal ball (including supertoztoz who now can definitely tell people if and when they will get a RQ!).
However, here is a story for you ....
Many months ago I was invited to my friend's house for dinner... I arrived at six with some flowers in hand, since dinner was supposed to be served at half past. We sat down talked about things and generally were having a good time. (Remember I was told that dinner would be served at 6:30)... after sometime it became 7:30, but no dinner was served... I got anxious and asked my friend what the plan was... he/she said he/she was waiting for a friend. I offered to go pick him/her up ... to this my friend readily agreed. When we started driving, I found out that I had to drive across town and a bit to get this person. I had no issues helping. We picked up the friend and returned to my friends house by about 10:30. Now I came to know that my host was wondering what we would like to eat... Being polite, I suggested anything will do. However, my host suggested that it was my fault for not bringing anything to eat and that it would take him/her forever if he/she started to prepare dinner. It was almost 11:30 now and being a small town nothing was open to take-away. I left and went home... till today I'm still waiting for my dinner...

-- Good luck everyone and wishing you happiness and success in whatever you do!

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:20pm

ok her story is true and cic are idiots and incompetents that send rq randomly.
they refuse to receive extra documents that clients bring the day of test and then you're getting an rq.
As i said before that forum has changed A LOT !!
Finally you took the red pill. Smile

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:31pm
Oneday
Your story is pretty good. We are all waiting for dinner Smile

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:32pm
Again... I refrain from using words like idiots etc..
CIC is doing their job and I respect that. I think that most people here are upset about the shifting timeline and opacity of the process.
If I were in the UK and it took 5 years or even 7 years to get my citizenship, then sure and after that if it takes 6 months to process then sure... that is fine.
Here we were first told that it would take xx months to process, then offices got closed and people got laid off and the process extended by xx months. Then some were blessed by a RQ and given various timelines like 12-18, 36-48 months etc... 
Please understand I know that CIC is overwhelmed and there is no vendetta here and I understand that, and I even understand that there are a number of applicants that are fraud and the system has to address that. What I don't understand is the fact that close to 350 thousand people have to have their lives in limbo because of that. 
I work in the business world, when there is a client who need more work, we tell him and if he agrees - bill him accordingly... 
Why doesn't the minister take a leaf from the passport office and hike the fees, create employment and make his department more efficient? And those of us who are not interested can pay a lower fee and wait the xx number of years. 

Posted By: goal80
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:36pm
Sirs,

Is it a good idea to give my file number to an MP to follow up with CIC ?
Should this affect the application positively or negatively ?

If you contact Mr Karygiannis or Mr. Lamoureux, they will ask you about your file number to do a follow up. ( I already did sent them an Email, and they asked me about my file number)

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:46pm
Yes goal80 please do so , i gave mine as well.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by goal80 goal80 wrote:

Sirs,

Is it a good idea to give my file number to an MP to follow up with CIC ?
Should this affect the application positively or negatively ?

If you contact Mr Karygiannis or Mr. Lamoureux, they will ask you about your file number to do a follow up. ( I already did sent them an Email, and they asked me about my file number)

How else would they help you, if they can't identify you. Contacting an MP for help with a citizenship file should have included that information in the first place. If you didn't include this info, and it was asked of you, then it means the office is actually trying to do something on your behalf. How else would they identify you when asking CIC about the status of your application?

Again, just send them the info they need. Of course, make sure all electronic communication you send is addressed to their official email address or office email address. Better yet, call them on the phone and give it to them that way.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 4:15pm

I see everyone time line ... do you know how which day CIC website update their timeline ? They said weekly and it was last updated Jan 9 so does that mean on Wednesday ?

Just curious
Thanks

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:19pm
Lets hope that processing times gets better once Canada's Parliment commences in January 28th.

Big smile

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:23pm
I urge everyone please please keep sending mails and tweets to MP's/media......each and every mail/tweet  makes difference...

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:28pm
And don't forget tweeting our favorite https://twitter.com/kenneyjason

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 8:37pm

I started last nightBig smile

Posted By: akella
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by goli58 goli58 wrote:

I started last nightBig smile

Now let's hope he will re-tweet ;)

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:41am
Folks:Dead

Anyone got any reply from the MP's.

Send emails and make this hot, so that they can speak about this in the parliment.

Wink

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:13pm
One of my friend got an appointment to see his MP tomorrow - MP is quite interested knowing the RQ numbers... i will try to join him tomorrow if i get early off.

Is any one else is tweeting to Mr.Kenny....i am tweeting on and off

Posted By: mightyman
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:14pm
How come no major Canadian newspaper doesn't run this story? Sad!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by mightyman mightyman wrote:

I monitor 250+ Canadian newspapers (not newspaper websites) for 'jason kenney' in automatic mode and there's only articles about refugees and cracking down on consultants.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:20pm
Indeed. I was expecting that story to be all over the newspapers.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:34pm

Indeed. I was expecting that story to be all over the newspapers.

Nobody gives a sh*t unless we start picketing or blocking the roads like First Nations people do these days.

Posted By: SuperDude
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:06pm

I monitor 250+ Canadian newspapers (not newspaper websites) for 'jason kenney' in automatic mode and there's only articles about refugees and cracking down on consultants.
guys, new to the forum, feel your pain. I live in Toronto and finally saw JK come out to say something today on one of the local subway papers.

he blames that Fed budget for CIC is not enough, blames too many people got PR status under Liberal government and says on average, processing time is only 3 months longer.....I wonder why he needs to explain himself while processing time is only three months longer....am I missing something here?? Ermm

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by cvv31 cvv31 wrote:

I see everyone time line ... do you know how which day CIC website update their timeline ? They said weekly and it was last updated Jan 9 so does that mean on Wednesday ?

Just curious
Thanks
it says on the website " normally on Tuesdays"

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by SuperDude SuperDude wrote:

I live in Toronto and finally saw JK come out to say something today on one of the local subway papers.
he blames that Fed budget for CIC is not enough, blames too many people got PR status under Liberal government and says on average, processing time is only 3 months longer.....

That's an interesting one! See how he speaks about "applications deemed desirable"?
... and they renamed him in the headline.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2013/01/20130116-183722.html

Kenny blames citizenship decline on 'fiscal restrain'

• Updated
    6:41 pm, January 16th, 2013
  • 6:37 pm, January 16th, 2013

JESSICA HUME | QMI AGENCY

OTTAWA — Immigration Minister Jason Kenney explained a 73% drop in the number of permanent residents receiving Canadian citizenship between 2005 and 2012 by saying the government’s “fiscal restraint” was leading to fewer people having to process more applications.

Internal Citizenship and Immigration documents obtained by QMI Agency show only 2.9% of permanent residents who were eligible for citizenship in 2012 received it, down significantly from 76% in 2005.

“There are two reasons for that,” Kenney said. “Increased immigration levels above those under the previous government and an environment of fiscal restraint (means we have) less resources to process more permanent residents coming up for a limited number of spots.”

Kenney also said processing times had increased since 2005, but “only by about three months”.
Though he has been criticized for his policies, accused of making Canada less accessible to the weakest, Kenney said the government’s objectives in immigration are cracking down on fraud and crime while making it easier for skilled immigrants and students who have the greatest likelihood of contributing to society once they’re here.

“We put a greater emphasis on protecting the integrety of our immigration program,” he said. “There have been too many cases of fraudulent applications organized by crooked immigration agents.”

He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable.

Kenney spoke to reporters upon arrival back in Canada after visiting Sri Lanka, several states in India as well as Turkey to discuss human smuggling, immigration fraud and refugees.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:28pm
If this is not a typo this speaks volumes - only 2.9% of permanent residents who were eligible for citizenship in 2012 received it, down significantly from 76% in 2005.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by akella akella wrote:

If this is not a typo this speaks volumes - only 2.9% of permanent residents who were eligible for citizenship in 2012 received it, down significantly from 76% in 2005.
Yeah, but it just caused by increasing processing times, which is known. Very few people who applied in 2012 received their citizenship by now.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:38pm
"Kenney also said processing times had increased since 2005, but “only by about three months”."

3 months less was a year ago, not in 2005.

"He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable."

OMG, have we arrived to fascism already, who are undesirables? It's a freaking citizenship application.

I thought they were looking to improving timelines 3 years ago, where are the results?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:43pm

"He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable."

OMG, have we arrived to fascism already, who are undesirables? It's a freaking citizenship application.

Everyone loves beautiful people, including Jason Kenney. This is a very good question to ask him.

... and I think this is very much in line with the recent events we are seeing: like COs challenging CJs decisions even for applications with 1095+ days and good supporting documentation.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:54pm

Wow, really? It isn't a typo?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:57pm

"Kenney also said processing times had increased since 2005, but “only by about three months”."

3 months less was a year ago, not in 2005.

I thought they were looking to improving timelines 3 years ago, where are the results?

JK aims  to expedite the whole process for foreign skilled workers.I mean good for them, but  I came to Canada as an international student, after 7 years of education and 3 yrs of working, over 100k of tuition and taxes paid ( yes, that what international students are paying these days, but no complaint on that), I am running the risk of being "undesirable" even though I have a decent job on Bay street. This is so messed up!!
CIC should set a guideline for issuing RQs, instead of just throwing them randomly. these are people's lives they are toying with.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:08pm

[QUOTE=SuperDude]

He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable.

What the hell does this mean ? Desirable sh*t ?

Angry

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:08pm
It's like it's all planned out. Let in tens of thousands of PRs and them lock them in Nazi Canada as long as possible until they are fleeced out of their savings. And then they are kicked out without Canadian passport. The mission accomplished, right?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:18pm

Let in tens of thousands of PRs and them lock them in Nazi Canada as long as possible until they are fleeced out of their savings. And then they are kicked out without Canadian passport. The mission accomplished, right?
It's a possible scenario for many immigrants, sadly. Lots of come into Canada, can't settle here permanently for multitude of reasons, including lack of quality jobs/career, but have stamina to last for up to 3 years to make an application in hope to obtain citizenship and passport which may help them or their children in the future. I've seen this a lot of times. Now Kenney wants to squeeze such people out permanently.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:25pm
Shocked

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:29pm

It's like it's all planned out. Let in tens of thousands of PRs and them lock them in Nazi Canada as long as possible until they are fleeced out of their savings. And then they are kicked out without Canadian passport. The mission accomplished, right?

so true, also they are planning to keep us as PRs as much as they can, so we can not vote for NDPs and Liberals so JK and his team can stay for ever. They how much new immigrants hate them!!!!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:33pm
Disapprove

What changes can we expect from him this year regarding Citizenship applications ???

Guyzz any idea ???

Disapprove

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:35pm

What you guyzzz think JK will come up with ????

Shocked

Process all the beautiful people first so that he can jack up the numbers.
However, he already exposed himself with these rushed statements:
  • Processing times "just by 3 months" - is a lie
  • Financing - yes, being reduced now, but he had 3 or 4 years of increased financing and was piling up the backlog during this time
  • The way CIC dealt with closures and other issues under his command - out of this world:
    • Lost 15000 immigration applications in a closed office in Buffalo
    • Racked up thousands of RQs with no sensible plan to process them
    • Cutting refugees from healthcare by his decision and CIC staff scrambling to present the case for the opposite
    • Now he is telling us about desirable applications...

Anyway, the bottom line - in anything other than big-headline-generating stuff ("citizenship is not for sale") - he failed, and failed miserably. He can be a great late night talk show host - comfortable with cameras, has nice backdrops, talks smoothly. But don't let him run anything.

Actually, one more question to him - given that he rolled up the sleeves on citizenship revocation, why do we have to be treated like criminals with no presumption of innocence? Process my application and then you can sit on my 4 kilos of documents as long as you want! You will be able to revoke it later if required.

Edit: polarbear, I answered your original question ;)

Edit2: "by criminals" changed to "like criminals", rushed typing

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:39pm

Dont know what is going on, the reporter who interviewed me to cover my story, now is ignoring!!! I believe something is going on!!!!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:43pm
Disapprove

" He added the government has an action plan to reduce processing times and streamline applications deemed desirable. "

Action Plan ? What is that Plan ?

Disapprove

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:48pm

Shocked
Whatever he'll come up with, he'll continue with these atrocities until he's pushed back firmly enough. Why would he stop anyway? Now we live in the times of executive orders, abuse of executive powers and deterioration of human rights and due process that can always be blamed on and justified by immigrants, economic crisis, austerity, terrorists, whatever.

He wouldn't have been where he is now, if he couldn't exploit current trends in politics properly. It'd be very naive to assume that situation will just fix itself without any pressure on him and his department.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:57pm

Shocked
Whatever he'll come up with, he'll continue with these atrocities until he's pushed back firmly enough. Why would he stop anyway? Now we live in the times of executive orders, abuse of executive powers and deterioration of human rights and due process that can always be blamed on and justified by immigrants, economic crisis, austerity, terrorists, whatever.

He wouldn't have been where he is now, if he couldn't exploit current trends in politics properly. It'd be very naive to assume that situation will just fix itself without any pressure on him and his department.

Sometimes it is only a small push that is required to get the ball rolling. I feel encouraged by the fact that this has been picked up by Liberals and certain news outlets (albeit not on a scale we were hoping for) and that JK felt he had to respond. Now I am waiting for my ATI requests to come back - there will be more facts and more pressure coming for sure.

Posted By: The King
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:00pm
I really am at loss of words as to his "desirable" comment..... this whole process now making me feel like I am an "illegal alien" (as they call it in some other country) and asking for amenesty.....what a direct insult to all the legitimate and qualified people now PR's that Canada invited at the first place to come over through its various immigration programs. I think minister should just cut the chase and stop all immigration.. so they dont have to deal with these filthy "undesirable" immigrants...sad day..  

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:28pm
Spoke to my family friend who is an immigration attorney, his suggestion we should go for class suit, i am willing to do so, is there a way where we can vote/poll/calculate how many of us are willing to proceed?also he asked to bombard opposition leaders as well as MP's on twitter with complains, Pressure will help us.....so please keep the tweets flowingHandshake

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:41pm

Spoke to my family friend who is an immigration attorney, his suggestion we should go for class suit, i am willing to do so, is there a way where we can vote/poll/calculate how many of us are willing to proceed?also he asked to bombard opposition leaders as well as MP's on twitter with complains, Pressure will help us.....so please keep the tweets flowingHandshake

I already twitted to Harper, Kenny, Liberals, NDPs, Toronto Star and still continuing LOL

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:43pm

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19zJbdbCmEo

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:46pm
Same here....i m dedicating my 2 hours/day....i will share re-tweets if anyErmm

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:48pm

Same here....i m dedicating my 2 hours/day....i will share re-tweets if anyErmm

Good Job!!!! Lets see who wins!!! Just bunch of governors who hate us!!! or we as qualified people!!!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:54pm
@goli58 keep up the good work...We need more serious and dedicated ppl's....i m also covering newspaper personnel's
Btw JK is my top favWink

Print Page | Close Window