Print Page | Close Window

Timeline - Calgary Office

Printed From: Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum
Category: Canada Immigration Topics
Forum Name: Canadian Citizenship
Forum Description: Commentaries outlining important issues in acquiring Canadian citizenship through naturalization
URL: https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=665
Printed Date: 13 Jun 2024 at 7:36am

Topic: Timeline - Calgary Office
Posted By: Dmitriy
Subject: Timeline - Calgary Office
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:46pm

I have submitted my citizenship Application on September 26, 2009 (received by CIC Sydney on September 30, 2009). I called to Call Centre couple times, they said my envelope will be opened not earlier then April-May 2010, so after 7-8 months. Ridiculous!!!Ouch  My friends, before Tories took power, get their citizenship certificate in 3-7 months.

Replies:
Posted By: calcanada
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 9:19pm

Welcome to the waiting game club... you will be surprised to see how long you have to wait.... I have been waiting since Sept 2008 and my application is under regular processing time... I gave my test in Dec 2009 and now another waiting for oath letter.

Date Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:51pm
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who gave a test in December 2009 taking oath in January? Please share if anyone out there in Calgary thread.

Date Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:01pm

On 14 Jan 2010, there are 120 people from Calgary taking oath. Is there anyone in this forum from Calgary happens to be taking oath tomorrow?

Please update!

Posted By: canucks
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:30pm
my first post here..Smile

calcanada,
I went to write the test this week and I overheard one of the officers say "if everything is good you'll be invited to the ceremony the end of February." And the guy said something about him not being able to go to the ceremony in Feb, then she said next one is in March but she didn't know the exact date. So if I heard it right (let's hope so), your oath will probably be in Feb, if not sooner, since you wrote the test back in December.

Posted By: canucks
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
by the way calcanada,
how did you find about the oath on Jan 14th? I checked CIC site but it didn't show anything about Calgary..

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm
I found on following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/specialev/english/search_recherche.cfm - http://www.cic.gc.ca/specialev/english/search_recherche.cfm

Please note, it is already 14th Jan so you won't be able to see the past date. It was posted yesterday and I saw it. Since it is already over, it is gone.

Thanks Canucks for your optimistic point.

Posted By: calgary2010
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
My test is coming soon in Calgary and I am having headache whenever I remember I dont have my old and cancelled passport (lost). I had this passport before Landing and this old passport has my Landing Visa on it. I spoke to a guy at the Call Centre who said "JUST TELL THEM AT THE TEST" My current passport has departure/landing stamps and I havent left for a day since I got landed in 2005.
Timeline, Applied=Oct 08, received=Oct 14, 08. Acknow/process=April 25, 09. Transf= June 23, 09, Test, Jan 25, 10.
RQ is not good for anyone.
Any info/advice is vital guys. 
If anyone have done their test in Calgary pls share your experience

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 12:59am
What's going on Calgary? Is there anyone taking oath in January?

Please share your timeline or experience

Posted By: ftjin2010
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:48am
I took my test in Dec 2009.  I have not yet received an oath date.  Can anyone who took the oath on Jan 14, 2010 share their time line for when they took their tests?

Posted By: aamirkhan1977
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 2:54am
Any test dates in Calgary???

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:44pm
There are 85 more people will be taking oath on Feb 10 from Calgary. If someone got oath letter or eCas updated, please share your timeline.

thank you

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:58pm
Guys I am quite surprised to see that there are 3 Citizenship judges in Calgary and the oath event they organize is just once a month. What in the world is happening here in Calgary CIC? Are they there just to waste tax payers money?

Come on CIC people wake up  now and stop wasting our tax money and start working. I believe, CIC office should review all the emplyee's work efficiency by setting standard goal. Those who can not meet their goal should get punished accordingly. or CIC can start hiring some efficient people as there are no shortage of people willing to work and work efficiently here in Calgary.

Posted By: edmotonresident
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 10:08pm
A friend of mine resides in Calgary, is encountering the same time delay problems, he went in person to CIC ofice inquiring about the unexpected delay on his file, they told him that, comparing to the workload they have to clear in Calgary CIC office and the number of applications to be processed, there are not enough resources allocated to deal with such high volume of files.

-------------
"Canada, where good people live"

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 11:01pm

Hi edmontonresident,

I believe it is not the workload or number of applications but it is not enough done on CIC's side. This is just an excuse! What they are telling your friend is that we are Government worker and we don't work as much as we take break for coffee or smoke. And that bothers me.
Compare this, One judge in Winnipeg can handle more than 5 oath ceremonies in a month but three judges cannot handle one of each a month. And you complain not having enough process time. That is rediculous.
Except for few cases, CIC office can make decisions within 7-15 days after test date. If they can work effieciently and try to clear backlog as much as possible, I am sure there won't be such a high volume of files to work on.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 11:08pm
Are there 3 judges allocated for Calgary office itself?  We have only on single Judge..

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 11:40pm

Yes. Now you got a little surprise, right.

Having one judge in Edmonton, I think process in Edmonton is much smoother than here, I guess.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 11:44pm
I am not sure, but I have been checking The Edmonton thread, it seems in edmonton the processing time is faster than in Calgary, yes.
Well, our judge here is more active i believe Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:49pm
What's up Calgary!

It seems like no one has got any updates from CIC Calgary office? If someone got good news, please share.

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:50am
Anybody taking test in Feb, please share your time line?

Thanks,

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm
Guys I did my test today at 1.00pm in Calgary and over approx. 40 people attended and like 3 people were given RQ for whatever reasons.
The test is not a big deal and as per document verification it was very ok, the CIC officcer were lively and cracking jokes with applicants.
Next is the Oath and I believe this will happen in March.
Good luck to all.

Applied Oct 08
Transfered June 08
Test Jan 09
Oath ?

FYI

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:55pm
Congrat Calgary2010.
Did CIC Officer mentioned you about oath timeline. I am just curious because I have written test back in December and they handed over one sheet saying it will be between 3 - 6 months.

You sounded so encouraging. Thanks

Posted By: maple
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:09pm
40 persons on test date makes sense why calgarians have to wait 15 months for test. other cities have 60-70 persons per test date reducing waiting time to 12 months.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:35pm
Oh yea it sucks that it was only 40 applicants that wrote the test today, I was expecting like 80+ people but in anyways it went well for all except 2 or 3 guys that got RQ.
As per the Oath I heard one the CIC officers telling someone that next oath would be March, I think I read it here that some people wrote their test on January 15 and some people have been schedule for Oath on Feb 10. I believe (calcanada) if u have written urs in Dec and not schedule for Feb then join me in Feb ending or mid March for a beer.

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:52pm

Maple,

You are right...CIC calgary office hardly schedule test or oath. And when they do there are only that many people. It sucks.
I called CIC call centre last week and they mentioned that the volume is getting bigger and bigger it is because too many applicants. In reality, if Calgary office doesn't schedule test or oath more frequently by doubling the number of people, more and more files pile up on their desk. And this is the truth. We are the victim as CIC Calgary becomes more inefficient day-by-day.

Let's hope that CIC will open its eyes and put pressure to such a snail paced processing office throughout Canada. Cheers!

Date Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:52pm
Thanks Calgary 2010 for your positive note. Cheers!

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:38pm
Hey Calcanada,

Just checking if u receive an invitation for Oath schedule for Feb 10 or if ur Ecase is updated, I strongly believe u should be among the Feb 10s guys as ur test date was last Dec.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:03pm
Hi Calgary 2010,

Thank you. I have not received an invitation letter for oath nor my E-cas updated so far. I hope I will be one of 85 people for that ceremony. Let's see what happen.
In any case, I will keep you posted.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 9:20pm
Any test dates in Calgary???Please share.

Thanks,

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 1:42pm
Any News about oath, Calgary ?

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:07pm

Hi everyone,

I have exciting news this morning. When I opened my mail box, guess what I got an invitation letter to take a oath from CIC Calgary. Finally my long journey for citizenship quest is coming to an end in last week of February. What a relief! Shewwwwwwww .

By the way, my Ecas has also been updated this morning.

Timeline:

App recd at CPC: 1st week of Sept. 2008
Processing: 2nd week of Feb. 2009
Transferred to local office (Calgary): last week of March 2009
Wrote test: 3rd week of Dec 2009
Oath data: Last week of Feb 2010

I would like to thank everyone in this blog for their inputs to keep each other in loop. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone. I hope everyone's quest to get cititizenship become smoother in coming days.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:46pm
Guy Congrats meennnn I do hope to share the good news as well. when exactly is the oath for Feb ending? remember few days ago I was telling you to get ready for february ah aha hah lol . congratulations once again

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:58pm

Thanks Calgary2010

My Oath date is Feb 23. I hope you will have same good news.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 7:26pm
Nov 2008 Calgary applicants, please share your timeline!!! Have you received Test date from CIC Calgary?

Thanks,

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:43pm

Calgarians any news?

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 8:34pm
50 new canadian will take Oath on 22nd Feb, 2010, is anyone from January 25th test day got an invite for oath on Feb 22nd 2010 pls share.
Thanks

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 10:15pm
Any info please share Calgarians

Posted By: ftjin2010
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 10:29pm
I took the test in first week of December.  I called the CIC today and they told me that it could take up to 6 months to receive an invitation for oath.  

Date Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 10:53pm
Hi ftjin2010,

I have written test third week of December and my Oath date is February 23, 2010.

I also called CIC two days before I got oath letter and they told me the same thing. I am sure you will get good news pretty soon.

Posted By: Edm777
Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm

calcanada congratulations for getting the oath date!! Wish you all the best.

You have a long gap between your application being transferred to Calgary office and writing test. Did they ask for any additional paper/ finger print? If no then do you know why is the long delay?
THank you!!

Date Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:16pm
Hi Edm777,

Thanks for your wish.

It's been almost 18 months from start to finish. I didn't get any additional paper or finger print or RQ at all. When I asked them why it is taking long time to process the regular application and the answer was because CIC Calgary has backlog  and they are trying to catch up.
I hope this won't happen to any other applicants. Take care

Posted By: optimus
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:15pm
Congratulations on getting your citizenship process completed but I think 18 months is pretty much the regular time for Calgary office. Considering that CPC Sydney can take 6-9 months to transfer file and Calgary is taking average 8-10 months to complete processing. It should be pretty normal to expect 18 months time line.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:24pm
Calgarians how far? any new info on oaths pls share

Posted By: mrstaycation
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:47am
Hello
I finally found a CIC office as sluggish as the one we've got in Montreal. So if this can bring to you some solace, know that Montreal CIC has the same lifespan lasting processing timelime for citizenship applications

-------------
<font color=RED><strong>Proud and privileged to be a Canadian citizen</strong></font>

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:21pm
Anyone from January test dates get oath invite in calgary pls share
Thanks

Posted By: calgary-ab
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 8:18pm
Hi Calgarians!

I wrote my citizenship test in Calgary on 11/01/2010. Has anybody from my test center who wrote the test with me got their Oath notice yet?

Please share!

Thank you

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 9:40pm
Hey Calgary-AB,  did u mean January 11, 2010 ? can u share ur exact timeline pls. May be we can be among the Feb 22 new citizens or CIC would probably have a big Oath in March.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:13pm
Hi calgary2010!

yes you are right. I wrote my test on January 11, 2010.

My timeline is:

Recd: Sep 5, 2008
Process: March 30, 2009
Trans: May 13, 2009
Test: January 11, 2010
And im still waiting for the oath ceremony :((((

I don't believe that we are going to be in 22th ceremony because we haven't got a notice yet. They say that CIC give us a 3-week notice before the oath ceremony! :(

Thank you

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:36pm
calgary2010 and calgary-ab,

My friends timeline is:

Recd: Sep 2008
Test: January 04, 2010
Oath: End of Feb (I think on 26th)

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:39pm
Hello aamirkhan1977, thank you for your response!

Are you sure that he had his test on Jan 04, 2010?? Im only asking because as far as i know after the Christmas break we were the first test in January (January 1, 2010 i mean).

Thanks again.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:42pm
Yes I am sure.

Do you know of anybody how applied in Dec 08?

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:44pm
Thanks alot.

No, sorry I don't know anyone but I will ask my immigrant friends for you.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:08pm
Calgary AB, well u are absolutely right that they give you the notice 3wks in advance before the Oath and Feb 22, 2010 is the last Oath for this month. If u have applied since Sept 2008 that means there are lots of people out there Sept,Oct,Nov 2008 applicant still waiting for Oath so I believe we will get it sometimes in March.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 11:14pm
Calgary2010, yes i think we are getting it in march too! That means we should be expecting to get the notice next week right?

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 1:17pm
Any updates Calgarians? 

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 3:10pm
from my end..nothing..

Date Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 5:29pm
How about now Calgarians?

Posted By: ram102
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 1:32am
Hi All,

I just took the test today Feb 12 2010, one the officers mentioned they tested 3 groups of 50 people today, so 150 applicants in one day.

These are my time lines:

Application Received: November 18, 2008
Started Processing : June 2, 2009
Sent to Calgary:       July 6, 2009
Notice for test:         January 7, 2010
Test date:                February 12, 2010
Oath:                        - Can anybody give me an idea? -

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:12am
Hi ram102,
Congratulations having the pre-last stage of your process done.
Would you please share your test interview minutes so that we can get an idea on the type of questions that could be posed?
Thank you

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 11:12am
Hi edmotonresident,

They were the same questions you find everywhere on the web as it was based on the Old book "A look at Canada". There are a bunch of free sites with sample questions, simply Google: Canadian Citizenship practice test

It was 20 questions, 2 of them you had to get them right to pass the test (about the right to vote, and the right to run for office), and there where other 3 questions out of which you had to get at least one right (about the responsibilities of being a citizen).

The other 15 question were very very simple, half of the applicants finished the test in less than 4 minutes (I measured it).

The officer mention we were the last group of applicants to take the old test, she said the new test has more than 20 questions and the level of difficulty was somehow higher (which doesn't mean anything because the old one was really really easy).

Back to the topic of the thread, can anyone advice or give an idea about when can I expect to take the Oath (I know they say 3 to 6 months) but I am wondering about reallistic realistic times for Calgary applicants, here is my time line again:

Application Received: November 18, 2008
Started Processing : June 2, 2009
Sent to Calgary:       July 6, 2009
Notice for test:         January 7, 2010
Test date:                February 12, 2010
Oath:                        - Can anybody give me an idea? -

Thanks in advance,

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 1:54pm
Thank you ram,
I was asking about the interview not the test, the CIC officer questions

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:09pm
ram,

officer said "you were the last group of applicants to take the old test on Feb 12"!!!

Is that mean that they are no scheduling anybody for test between Feb 12 and March 15?

thanks,

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:44pm
hi ram102
did you ever got new guide discover canada in mail?
As far as oath is concerned , 90 days max is timeline between test and oath as seen calgary forums.
i am dec 2008 applicant and was hoping for march 12 test date based on your timeline. based on your info of no tests in calgary before march 15, i guess cic is playing safe by holding tests after march 15 to avoid confusion over duplicity of test prep books. it may give them more time to hold citizenship ceremonies so hopefully you be done with oath before march 15 or at most by end of march.

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 3:00pm
Hi ram102,

I believe a big Oath will take place sometime in March, lots of people have taken the test since January 14 that haven`t got Oath date and average applicants are like 40 for each test session so you can imagine how many people waiting for Oath. so sit back and relax its going to be over this March.

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:24pm
Hi All,

Thanks for the responses, I kind of had the same impression by looking at the forums. If there are so many people waiting (150 from Feb 12 + at least 100 from Dec / January tests) it means there are more than 250 people waiting to take the oath (plus their children). That's a lot of people. They either do a big ceremony on March, or create huge backlog and now the ceremony itself becomes the bottleneck?

Edmontonresident: Sorry I missunderstood the question, about the interview ... I got the impression they come with the files "pre-classified" (i.e. potentially problematic cases, straigth forward interviews)... let me explain ...

There were a few applicants for which the officer went over every single expired and current passport, page by page, asking them date of departure and date of re-entry to Canada. From what I gathered it looks like it was always in one of the following two cases:
      a) The person visited a contry  or zone in conflict (Iraq, Middle East, Cuba, etc)
     b) The person had lots of trips (there was a couple of cases that had more than 5 trips to the US and the officer went page by page of the passport(s) asking for dates and purpose of each trip.

There was another group of people that they asked simple day-to-day questions (nothing to do with the passports) and it was one the following:
     c)  The person is not currently working. In these cases they seemed to ask lots of simple day-to-day questions just to asses the person's english skills.  Nothing complicated: How many children do you have? where do you live? where does your husband work? etc. People who seemed to struggle to communicate were given the test anyways,

In my case, I handed my two passports to the officer and she didn't even open any of them, not even to look at the picture. In my case I came to Canada on 2002, and only left for 4 days on vacation to Dominican Republic on 2008. That's why  I think she didn't even bother ('cause she knew about that already). She didn't ask me the day to day questions (I think) because I've been working in Calgary for 5 years now and before that  I worked in montreal for 3 years (in French) so  I think she came already satisfied with the language requirement.

My interview had only one question: "What do you do for work", I replied "I am a [Title of the position] for [Name of the company]". And that was it, she asked me to sign the paper that says that I haven't had any problems with the police, and that was it. Took in total less than 60 seconds.

Cheers,

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:38pm
Hi Maple,

Yes I did get the Old but also the new test,  I know, it was weird. They sent me a letter saying basically: "You are scheduled for the test on Feb 12 2010 and you should be studying from the old guide "a look at Canada". We are sending you the new guide as well so you have chance to look at the updated material, but the questions on your test will be based on the old book "a look at Canada".

I studied from the old guide and there were not surprises.

And yes, the officer did mention we were the last ones to take the old test, I was on the 1:00 pm test (the last of that day) and she said that we were a "preety special group" because we were the last group to take the old test in the History of CIC Calgary, so if she is right, I guess it would mean what you suggested ... that there won't be more tests until mid March :(

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 5:13pm
Thank you ram for the detailed minutes of yout short interview.
Bonne Chance

-------------

Posted By: soccer
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 5:41pm
A friend of mine wrote test on 8th Jan (Friday) and has oath on Feb26th. He has already got the letter.
But this date is still not updated on the website.
I think Jan 11th people are in the queue, no letter so far.

Posted By: canvis2006
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 2:15am
ram102,

Did you come to Canada on a temporary work permit and became PR later? I noticed you applied very late for citizenship....if so, did you send CIC any copies of your previous permits (if this applies to you)...

I'm just curious, that's all....

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 9:10am
Hi Canvis,

I came here as a protected person for political reasons, and then became PR in 2006, and then applied for the citizenship grant on Nov 2008,

Cheers,

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 5:02pm
I think CIC Cagary will send oath notifications for March sometime during next week and test dates for March in last week of Feb. It is a guess!

Posted By: ahmadkhan
Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 5:50pm
hi there
               anyone knows what month cic office calgary is opening files for citizenship?
regards

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 10:46pm
Ahmedkhan,

When did you apply for Citizenship? Can you share your timeline?

Thanks,

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 11:16pm
here is my timeline

application recieved jan2009
processing started july2009
file transfered to cal cic sep22/2009
test date is not given yet>>>>>>>>>>>>>
regards

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 12:48pm
I hope some of us waiting for Oath would get relief this new week.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 12:54pm
Hi Calgary2010,

I was wondering if you could update us all whenever you get your letter? Myself and a couple of other people on the forum took the test on Feb 12, and we are curious to see they are going to do a big ceremony with people who took the test on January and February, or if it is going to be a queue,

I will keep you updated via the forum as soon as I get my letter too!

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:01pm
Ram102,

For sure I cant wait to get over this waiting game and I will share the info asap

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:02pm
Any oath letters for today Calgarians? Please share.

Posted By: soccer
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:19pm
There is oath ceremony on Feb 26th but it is  still not updated on the CIC's event schedule page.
So check your mailboxes before the website.
You may have a good news any day.

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:23pm
Soccer,

Can you share your timeline please?

Thanks,

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:30pm
i found two interesting aspects of test day experience from edmonton applicant ( edmonChick who took test today) never ever heard in this forum.
1) exam start time dif for dif applicants depending on when they arrive at door
" I arrived half an hour early and there were already some taking the exam in the auditorium.". 2) applicants already have rq attached to their aplication
"I noticed a lot of people ahead of me were given RQ before they were directed to take their exam. The RQ was already attached to their application folder"
will this policy will be applied to calgary too?
and what do you think about above policy?

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by maple maple wrote:

i found two interesting aspects of test day experience from edmonton applicant ( edmonChick who took test today) never ever heard in this forum.
1) exam start time dif for dif applicants depending on when they arrive at door
" I arrived half an hour early and there were already some taking the exam in the auditorium.". 2) applicants already have rq attached to their aplication
"I noticed a lot of people ahead of me were given RQ before they were directed to take their exam. The RQ was already attached to their application folder"
will this policy will be applied to calgary too?
and what do you think about above policy?
I agree with you maple,
those diferences reflect the dynamic tests scheduling by Edmonton office comparing to calgary,
Note that we only have one citizenship judge, you guys have 3..
Talking about RQs, Edmonton office is more organized, prepare RQs based on the file condition and not at the interview "based on the officer discretion".
I advice you to move to EdmontonBig smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:57pm
hi edmondresident, i read your advice but you should modify your forum signature to "canada where good people live, edmonton where best people live"

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:59pm
ClapThumbs UpGood advice maple

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 6:12pm
Hello guys!

Anybody has recieved any oath letter so far?

Please share.

Thank you

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:22am
any updates from calgary as per oaths? the ceremony schedules is not updated

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:36am
Nothing here, not letter yet.

has anybody from January / February tests received a letter yet?

Posted By: HI-ALL
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:15pm
HI ALL TESTED 11 JAN. AND GOT OETH LETTER TODAY

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:19pm
Hi HI-ALL,

You forgot the most important piece of information: when is your ceremony taking place?

Please share :)

Anyone else got the letter?

Thanks for sharing,

Reinaldo

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:26pm
MARCH 2

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:33pm
And if you sign-in on the CIC website (check the status of your application), do you see a new paragraph saying that they sent you the invitation for the ceremony?

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:39pm
HI-ALL,

Whats ur timeline again? pls share.

Thanks

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:51pm
congratulation HI-All

Guys say congratulation first and then ask

congratulation HI-All

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:53pm
congratulation HI-All

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:04pm
hi all
        wondering if any1 got test date from aplicants jan2009 yet?
regards

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:09pm
ahmadkhan I dont know

congratulation HI-All

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:11pm
congratulations HI-All
 u deserve it  maannnnnnn

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by HI-ALL HI-ALL wrote:

ahmadkhan I dont know

congratulation HI-All

Congratulations HI-ALLBig smile

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 11:55pm
Thank you edmotonresident and calgary2010

Date Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:01am
Hello everyone,

I am wondering if someone has Oath ceremony on Feb 23, 2010. I am taking oath on that day; however, I don't see that date on Special event for CALGARY on the below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/specialev/english/results_resultats.cfm - http://www.cic.gc.ca/specialev/english/results_resultats.cfm

Print Page | Close Window