Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NOC HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOC HELP
    Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 2:37pm
Hello, 

Can someone tell me what my NOC code would be for the following jobs please. I'm struggling to work them out 

JOB 1: Project Administrator: 
Maintenance of Key Client Program Elements by: performing fraud analysis, updating and maintaining the 360 Client Document, adding users onto the CRS, making hierarchy updates and maintaining distribution lists.
 Reviewing and Quality Checking Program Materials by: performing quality assurance checks on surveys (IVR, mobile, web, etc.) and quality assurance for specifications including IVR, mobile, web etc.
 Monitoring and Analyzing Program data by: reviewing CLAs (Client Load Analysis reports) and reviewing response counts.
 Distributing Reports by: pushing reports from the CRS (internal system) and doing E-blasts to appropriate parties.
 Contest Administration by: coordinating with the Contest Administrator and the team for the contest draw and rules and regulations.

JOB 2: Instructional Designer 
Contractor was responsible for creating scenarios for Anti Money Laundering & Combatting Terrorism Financing Courses

JOB 3: RESEARCHER 

main tasks was researching all school tourism venues and producing a brochure for schools outlining the information. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic