Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Married with Deportation Order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DOTlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOTlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:30pm
thanks dpenabill,

as per my knowledge i dont have any criminal records
YES relationship is continuing
yes originally entered Canada legally
yes my partner is PR in 2006 and now
Canadian Citizen

What are they "
strong proof" please briefly specify them
gggomez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gggomez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:12am
have you thought about just leaving and taking your wife with you. It might not be a bad idea given the cost its going to incur the government to secure and put you in a detention centre and on a plane! 
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:02am
Not sure what you mean by "escape from CBSA" . . . if you have criminality issues looming you probably are inadmissible.

In any event, there is no way to be certain you can stay and obtain PR without deportation.

However, if you have been married since 2006, living with your partner, and the relationship is continuing and you originally entered Canada legally, and your partner is eligible to sponsor you, yes, you can file an inland sponsored spouse PR application. No guarantee they will not execute/enforce the deportation order pending the processing, but with a marriage existing that long, if you submit strong proof of that, you at least have a chance . . . and I suppose it could become a matter of timing.

There are other avenues, other arguments . . . a lawyer could better explain the alternatives you have, the risks, the prospects. And with a lawyer you could fully reveal all the circumstances and get an informed opinion.

No guarantees at all in the very best case scenario. Depending on what actually went down in 2006, things could be a long way shy of the best case scenario.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
DOTlk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOTlk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:25pm
hi,
  when i was single , i applied asylum in 2003 and declined 2004 ,appealed in federal court dismissed  Prra Lost 2006 and Turn into Deportation Order , Managed to Escape from CBSA and married since 2006

Is there a way to Get PR without Deportation ?
what are my options availabe to date?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic