Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shekool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shekool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 3:42am
@ W.Diesel. I hope its gr8 news soon. They have also updated my status that meds were received.

Aaight my dears, hunnu go to hunnu bed. Gud nite all.

W.Diesel View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:08am
@ shekool:  I don't have that update that they have received my medical and nuh passport never request Confused .   Suh it nuh look 2 gud at all.

Just a a wait pan di letter Ermm

Cyaan badda stress over it.  Hoping for the best preparing for the worst.

Lataz mi gone a mi bed. 
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties
shekool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shekool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 4:13am
@W.Diesel, no sah. Decision made nuh mean negative. I honestly think they have finalized ur file and u will get PPR soon. Not all of them update the cic with every step. Hav a gud nite dear and just trust God and try not to worry, me will try mi bes to do the same.

maarkie2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 10:04am
Hi guys,
@ W Diesel, CONGRATS! Decision made means that you have completed and you WILL get your PPR soon. The ecas sometimes does not go in sync with the actions. Sometimes people get meds and no in process is there etc.

@Shekool! CONGRATS  too, PPR is on its way! Maybe you missed the telephone call? CHeck your email or post mailbox to see if the PPR is there.

@ LIzann...please check the site under how to apply, it there saying they have reached caps and no longer accepting new apps until furter notice or July 1 2012 when new instructions are given...soon paste the link.

take care all! patience is a virtue...trust in GOD...sory for the typos on bb! lol

GOOD LUCK ALL! Things are moving.
Letty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Letty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 11:03am

Hi Folks,

Checked in and noticed that CIC has been busy issuing PPRs.

@W.Diesel I also had the same update and I"m not sure what to think. Completed medicals but haven't seen any updates that they received the medicals....but decision was made Wacko

This process is certainly a roller coaster ride.

Later!
Applied Oct 2009 & In Proc Feb '12
Medicals     April 2012
PPR          Aug 2012
Landed       Dec 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 11:46am
hi all, i cant post the link but something happened in ontario late last night about 11pm. pre feb 2008 getting refunds and a flood of dm issued. evrybody buzzing on the internet. hope this good news for evryone and ppr coming soon for everyone!
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 11:51am
Saw the buzz on the refunds - Not good news Maarkie - what that means is that the pre-2008 apps have been deleted as they said they were going to do to clear the back log  and refund app fees..... sigh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 11:57am
ahh here we go:

BILL C38:
----------

As of 11PM, Thr dt. Jun-14, 2012, the Omnibus Budget Bill C38 stands 'passed' by the parliament, with certain changes in many of it's sections, however the section on IRPA [Immigr. & Refugee Protection Act] remaining mainly INTACT.

Part-4, Div-54 of Bill C38 summarily DISMISSES approx. 300,000 pending FSW applications filed on or before Feb-27, 2008 effectively. Wherein, an estimated $130 million of processing fees will be refunded to the 'lost' applicants, without interest fees and without any legal right of remedy or indemnity.

Does it cast aspersions on the integrity of the Canadian Immigr. System? -- YES. Does it put a dent on the universally accepted Canadian norm for operational fairness? -- YES. However, it's the law, voted successfully by a majority of members of the parliament, responding to the changing labour market needs... irrespective of a 'plea' submitted by CBA [Canadian Bar Association] on May-29, 2012, pls refer below.

As such, like or not, we may just have to gulp it in the larger interests of the country.

NOTE:
This bill [C38] hits only the applications filed till Feb-27, 2008 -- and who has yet to receive a SELDEC-1. Their e-Cas of "in process" doesn't matter. While if it states "DM" after meds -- then obviously those cases r thru.

Ps.: http://www.cba.org/cba/submissions/pdf/12-31-04...

Edited by maarkie2010 - 16 Jun 2012 at 11:59am
MassB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 12:00pm
@W.Diesel, has your mailing address line change?
App recd by CIC Jun 2010
AOR 1 - Oct 2010
Full docs to CHC - Jan 2011
RBVO/In process/AOR 2/meds, updated docs,RPRF - Mar 2012
Meds/docs - Apr 2012
Meds recd - May 2012
PPR - Jun 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 12:02pm
i thought something court prevented the deletion according to splasshy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 1919>
  Share Topic