Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pisces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:21pm
@asim
i hav editted it u too plz make the ammendment
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by saggit16 saggit16 wrote:

Originally posted by M2009 M2009 wrote:

Saggit- my husband recently got a PCC request alongwith his re-med. So the way to obtain PCC in Karachi is pretty much the same as other cities ...
 Go to a Local Police Station in KHI. They will ask you to fill out a form w/ yr info. and give it back to them. Within a week or so they will review it, check yr records, attest /stamp it ...n give it back to U.
This is what my husband told me the procedure was. Gud Luck !

Thanks a lot M2009. It seems relatively easy in Karachi  and good for me :)
As the process of obtaining PCC from Lahore is pretty different i-e- you fill a request form and submit it at SSP office not local police station. Then they forward it to local police station themselves for record check and sometimes some officer also comes to visit you in that regard.  After all verification they send it back to SSP office and you get ur PCC after signature of SSP in ur presenece. This process takes around a week and almost to 2 visits to SSP office.
                OK if u hv decided to get PCC from karachi n u r going there note my cell no n u can seek any help if u require ( stay or any help at CCPO office even)
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
saggit16 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saggit16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by asimkhan asimkhan wrote:

Originally posted by pisces pisces wrote:

i am really surprised to watch ur mental level and mentality. what kind of image r u promoting abt ur country just think over it? this is an open forum to all the world. what r u doing? u r out of ur mind. what u r saying is not possible cuz there is a system of cross check to everything. u r no help to this forum and to ur country and u r also nt gonna b help for ur family i m sorry.
try to b a bit responsible after all u r married person now. use what u have in ur head b4 making something public. i will suggest u to delete ur previous post so will i once u have read it.

Originally posted by actiondude actiondude wrote:

Sangit,

The procedure of getting PCC in Karachi is same as in Lahore as you mentioned. It has to go through SSP office first then they send it to your local area police station for verification and once the loca area police station gives OK then it goes back to SSP office and then it gets issued to you. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks however, you can always find an honest Pakistani in this department who can get your PCC within 1 or 2 weeks. You only have to fill his mouth with some $$$$. Its not a big deal. You can get this done without travelling to Pakistan.LOLZZZ

Hatsssss offfffffffffffff to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu v well said AGREED 95 % (plz dont bring in word of family even in this conversation we all respect each other n even we get in debate at some point plz dont bring in families).................... he might b right in wtever he said but this is not the forum he can send such sort of helping msgs in private so legend_guy plzzzzzzzzz listen to these advices I hope u will agree with them

I 101% agree with Asim & Pisces. I was really happy to see the clean process of getting PCC from Police! as I also didn't have to pay any money to anyone and let me share small inccident when SSP was signing my PCC.
I appeared infront of SSP as part of process for collection of PCC. He gathered around 25 people in his room and right before signing asked "Have you guys paid PCC fee?" I was surprised and said to myself oooh! looks like I missed it and next thing he said to his clerk "Yar tum nay inn logon ko bataya nahi k PCC ki fee dain achaa kisi kis nay Police station ja K ya police station walon ko koe fee di ho?" u wont believe no one paid a single penny and then he smiled and said "Iss ki koe fee nahi hoti or agar kisi nay di hai kisi police waly ko tou abi bataain mai daikh loun ga ussay" I was glad as it was a small yet prominent hope of betterment of our country's Systems..
App Recvd at CPC-M: Feb, 2010
AOR Recvd: Mar, 2010
saggit16 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saggit16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by asimkhan asimkhan wrote:

Originally posted by saggit16 saggit16 wrote:

Originally posted by M2009 M2009 wrote:

Saggit- my husband recently got a PCC request alongwith his re-med. So the way to obtain PCC in Karachi is pretty much the same as other cities ...
 Go to a Local Police Station in KHI. They will ask you to fill out a form w/ yr info. and give it back to them. Within a week or so they will review it, check yr records, attest /stamp it ...n give it back to U.
This is what my husband told me the procedure was. Gud Luck !

Thanks a lot M2009. It seems relatively easy in Karachi  and good for me :)
As the process of obtaining PCC from Lahore is pretty different i-e- you fill a request form and submit it at SSP office not local police station. Then they forward it to local police station themselves for record check and sometimes some officer also comes to visit you in that regard.  After all verification they send it back to SSP office and you get ur PCC after signature of SSP in ur presenece. This process takes around a week and almost to 2 visits to SSP office.
                OK if u hv decided to get PCC from karachi n u r going there note my cell no n u can seek any help if u require ( stay or any help at CCPO office even)

Thanks alot man! I would definitely give you a call :)
App Recvd at CPC-M: Feb, 2010
AOR Recvd: Mar, 2010
Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:10pm
@pieces,

Isn't like mental level and mentality holding the same meaning..:)

First of all, If I had to promote my country I would have preferred doing so while staying within the Country. Second,I am not pointing fingure at the country but rather at our honest countrymen who have given such a great image to our country.If you dont wanna see the reality don't see it, the whole world sees it and knows it.. if there is something wrong you must call it wrong instead of fallen in love with your country on wrong doing of the people and pretend everything is fine, its not a good approach. I m sorry I can not do that. Whatever I stated its all true and as you can see 95% do agree with whatsoever I said. Moreover, just for your knowledge the whole world isn't coming to this forum, its only us (Victim of CHC_IS) who are coming here. And being a Pakistani we all know our country so very well,may be you need to update yourself cuz you keep your eyes and ears closed in love for your country.

KOI DEKHAY NA DEKHAY LEGEND TU DEKHAY GA

SAMJI YEA AUR SAHI SEY SAMJAOON

Edited by Legend_guy - 19 May 2010 at 5:52pm
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:35pm
BAN ON FACEBOOK
                 First time in this government time I felt that something good has been done n that is banning of this website till 31st MAY I pray they shud do it for ever .................. Although I was n I am on it but I never knew that they r doing all this to such a level ......... wt sort of liberty is this ????????????????? degrading others...... MAY ALLAH GIVE THEM GUIDANCE N GIVE US STRENGTH
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:42pm
@ASIM BHAI,

KHUDRAA PLS DO NOT START PUTTING THE BLAME OF THIS TOO ON CHC_ISL...lolzz
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Legend_guy Legend_guy wrote:

@ASIM BHAI,

No sir I wont dont worry ................ aaj tak jitnay balmes un par daalay thats wt they r lacking, I never blame on baseless issues, my points r genuine but it is not necessary that u agree with them or not  .................
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Legend_guy Legend_guy wrote:

@ASIM BHAI,

THANKS BROTHER nice to hear that word from ur mouth heheheheheheheehehe finally........
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:49pm
@asim abba jee (as u suggested urself this name)

Have you done your re-med or going for it soon?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 309310311312313 1183>
  Share Topic