Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it possible to get 2/3 WP & go for study abroad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it possible to get 2/3 WP & go for study abroad

 Post Reply Post Reply
yasirmajid View Drop Down
New Member
New Member

Joined: 23 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yasirmajid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it possible to get 2/3 WP & go for study abroad
    Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 12:10pm
« on: January 23, 2011, 04:46:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

Dear Advisors,

I understand If a student who completes 2-3 years education from Canadian university or college, s/he will be eligible to apply for work permit for the length of studies. My questions are:

1. I am not sure student will be given this work visa on an employer basis or
2. Is it totally open (we called work visa in UK, which they get after postgraduate study) meaning no employer required?
3. As quite a few international students who would like to attain Masters degree from UK (as it is one year), is it possible for them to
   get say 2 years work permit after their 2-3 year studies in Canada and move to UK for one year Master and return to Canada?
   Would their remaining time on work permit (1-2 years) still be valid?

Yasir Majid
Students Solution
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down