Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INLAND - Timeline - June-September,2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:06pm
Hey Canadacold,

I did get the FOSS, it didnt really have any information about WHY it was transferred. Just basic information about the file. I am yet to send in the request for the additional comments they made but never was available with the FOSS notes that I recieved.

I am so sorry about the transfer. I would never wish that on anyone. I went to the office in person but you are not allowed to see anyone, not even drop requested documents. I had to go to the nearest post office to mail it in. 

I call the call centre to see if the documents I sent have been filed and documented. It's been more than a month and it is not in the system yet. :(

*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
App. Transf to Etobicoke Office - December 02, 2010
Interview @ Etobicoke Office and AIP and OWP received - May 12, 2011
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:10pm
CanadaCold,

What's the story thou? You didnt give any details of your application. I was so confident about my application that I didnt even think twice about it being transferred to a local office. :( 
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
canadacold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadacold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 10:00pm
HI Thara,
My wife sponsored me, we got married in summer of 2009. After I got married but before we sent application for Sponsorship, I also applied for refugee, thats how i came to canada through US border, Since i had no status in the states, buffalo decided not to process our sponsorship application,( I believe they require only legal residence of country), I had no option, but to come in canada as refugee, I have refugee application and also sponsorship application. Filed Refugee in March and sponsorship in April. Perhaps because of refugee file, they sent the file to Etobicoke. whatever the reason, i hope they do this fast, I have work permit under Refugee, but most good employer hesitate to hire, so the only job i can get is minimum wage.  I also mailed in the request for FOSS notes yesterday, I'll post whatever i find in them once i get them. Please let us know if you get more info from Updated FOSS notes.
Inalnd Application filled April 06,2010
Started Processing Application Dec 24 2010.
FIle sent to Etobicoke Office Feb 01 2010
rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:21pm
Request: could anyone please very kindly, answer this quick question:
In inland application, Does anywhere in any form, is the Maiden name of the Sponsor's Mother asked? I know it asks for the maiden name of the person who is being sponsored's mother's maiden name. 
If somebody is sponsoring their spouse for inland application, does the form anywhere ask for the sponsor's mother's maiden name?  
Please think long and hard and help out, Kindly help me out please!

rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 2:57am
Please somebody please reply, show some kindness :-)
Thara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:58am
Sorry RC, It seems that no one recalls. You just have to be careful to look out for it. 
*INLAND*
Common law Application
Sent - July 16, 2010
Received - July 20, 2010
colettebaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colettebaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 12:34pm
Hi there
Does anyone know how I can get to the part of the forum where people submitted in October 2010???
TeresaLynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeresaLynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:16pm
Not sure, is there a thread for October 2010 yet? If not you should start one. Good luck :)
Inland Common-Law
Applied June 18,2010
Started Processing Aug 26, 2010
AIP received April 12, 2011
Dana36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 10:54am
Has anyone from this thread heard anything yet?
ColorMePanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColorMePanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 4:42am
Anyone heard any news yet? 
They should be processing June applicants soon (like this week). Wishing all of us luck for good news.

On a side note: I was able to sign into e-Cas for the first time ever.
I am thinking they must be doing something with our application now. 

Edited by ColorMePanda - 31 Mar 2011 at 4:43am
INLAND!
Total time for PR: 10 Months and 16 Days
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
  Share Topic