Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need advice,seniors please help!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need advice,seniors please help!

 Post Reply Post Reply
ranjana View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: 20 May 2012
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 22
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranjana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need advice,seniors please help!
    Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 1:57am
So I have been on study permit in Canada before.I am enrolled in a 4 yr degree programme but I still have my last year left to graduate.My study permit got expired but I was not aware of it.So apparently it was 7 months I stayed,but as soon as I realised it was expired,I left Canada by my own.I had some family issues due to which i was very agitated,hence is this mistake.My passport also expired when i came back to my home country.So I renewd my passport,wasnt a problem atall.Then with the new passport,I applied for study permit,they rejected stating the reason "You history of contravening on a previous stay in Canada" .Now,I have shown the reason for my overstay with proves and made convincing that mistakes do happen.That didnt help to persuade VO.Now,I am reapplying again after 6 months since contravening.I am providing solid fund proof,IT returns,bank statements,property ties,blood ties(birth certificate),economic and social ties(proof of permanent address of my parents),letter from registrar showing when will i graduate,letter from admission office that am enrolled in university and doing courses there actively although i didnt do courses for 1 semester,but they said it dont matter.I also have letter from the dean showing how many courses i have left to graduate,i have a cover letter explaining my situation with proof how i did the mistake.I also am putting bank accts in my home country to show i am established in Canada,a future job offer from one of my family members in my feild and govt ID proof that am elligible to work in my home country.
SO with all this and offcourse the other recommended documents,am applying fo study permit again.Seniors,please advice me,Is my compilation complete or am i missing somethin?,Does it seem to whoever is reading my msg that it will convince him that i will not contravene the law again by over staying.
Please advice me as to your remarks and comments
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down