Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How long for AINP? (NEW PAGE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 163>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 8:24am
I read that earlier edo-san, I just don't know what that means...
sandee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:17am
Hi edo,

i have no idea why the site that we're using has been blicked . . . thanks for this link, at least we can continue here.  now that you have submitted your passport, we will have an idea on how long will it take for the cic to send it back.  my sis-in-law will get her new passport on the 9th and she will courier it the same day to cic.
uzizero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzizero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:25pm
in our case we are still waiting for the final assessment we already have our file number and hopefully we make it to the CIC Clap
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
jayem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by sandee sandee wrote:

Hi edo,

i have no idea why the site that we're using has been blicked . . . thanks for this link, at least we can continue here.  now that you have submitted your passport, we will have an idea on how long will it take for the cic to send it back.  my sis-in-law will get her new passport on the 9th and she will courier it the same day to cic.

hi sandee,

the site is still there but i think they just revised the forum layout, renewed their databases(maybe it's already full) and to give us a better forum site.

good luck to your sis-in-law and you for your new stage.

jayem
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:09pm
Hi Tgchi13,

Its kinda a long story if you are not familiar with the subject. Let me try:

The AINP Family Scheme ...

It is a type of Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). 
It is regulated by the respective provinces in Canada, in this case Alberta.
After a long process and documentation the province may approve you as a provincial nominee and it entitles you to apply for a PR status.
Then  you move to the CIC application process where you follow the Provincial Nominee immigration process.
You pay the fees, take a medical, submit further documentation etc. 
Hopefully, get approved and land as an immigrant in Canada.

Originally posted by tgchi13 tgchi13 wrote:

I read that earlier edo-san, I just don't know what that means...
THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:16pm
Hi Sandee,

Nice to hear from you Sandee. Its great that your sis in law was able to process her new passport already. Im sure that when she gets it, she'll send it straight to the CIC-Manila. 

Officially, my passport was received by the Embassy on Dec. 1, 2009. Thanks to the miracle of Track and Trace. LOL

Originally posted by sandee sandee wrote:

Hi edo,

THREAD FOUNDER

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Edo-San
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:20pm
So, edo-san, you are telling me this is a longer process that regular immigration?

If that is true, my heart aches for you. Even if this is not in regard to a spouse/common-law/conjugal/same-*** partner I can empathize with trying to make a better life for your loved ones. I'm sorry this is so difficult for legitimate PR applicants and I wish those who buy into Canada would understand the irreparable damage they do by being selfish.

If you need anything or think I can at all help please do let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to try to explain. I hope I understood your message.
edo-san View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edo-san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:02pm
Tgchi13,

The AINP process is a bit longer than it used to be. Regulations that covered it were changed. (1-3 years) My Nomination as a PN was approved by the AINP using the old process. (within a year)
On the CIC process, the processing period averages from 6 months to 1 year.

Compared to independent immigration, the CIC process for PNPs, in my humble opinion, is a lot faster. The premise of course is that you are already a PN.

Being a person still within the process, the waiting is exceptionally hard for everyone. We all  appreciate your emphaty. In this Forum, we try our best to support each other by sharing our experience and guide others who are similarly situated. If there is any help that we need from you, it will be any information you can share with us and of course, your valuable time reading this thread.

THREAD FOUNDER

Edo-San
tgchi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgchi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:16pm
Sir, if there is any information you want from me pleas ask. I'm not the most knowledgeable here but if you believe I may have information to offer that you believe would relevant please just ask.   If I miss something, it is not out of disregard. Please ask if you have an inkling that I may be able to help. Please.

Edited by tgchi13 - 01 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm
patience101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patience101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:23am
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa.. I didn't see that coming. I was a lost sheep for a while there, took me a while to find this hahaha.

Anyways I am back in the loop and I am so happy!!Clap Keep the happy news coming guys, all the best to all the PPR December people...

On my end, little sis submitted ROLF today. We are officially in the waiting game for our very own PPR...

May God continue to bless us all...

Edited by patience101 - 02 Dec 2009 at 2:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 163>
  Share Topic