Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Lucky420 Lucky420 wrote:

It’s not fully accepted only first stage my lawyer told it takes years to be approved but I’m still worried 😟 I wake up every morning check my emails if anything new
Cbsa still has my passport one time they hold your passport it’s done they never give back your passport in Canada they hand it back on deportation or if you’re H&c get approved

I hope everything go smooth with ya
I think the PRRA will take a bout fro 1 month to 24 process

Thank you for your reply and kind wishes!
I would gladly wait 24 months for PrRA to allow HC processing in the meantime, but I see that most people get refused within 6-10 months. It is scary. It will all boil down to our CBSA agent at the end - it will be up to him to allow my spouse to stay in Canada till HC gets decided or to deport him.
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 11:52pm
My prra has been in process for 22months. Now.im sure is because even if they come out with a decision now cbsa cant deport me because my country is having wide spread violence for 3 years now. I was asked to do medicals for my h and c two weeks ago but I have not for aip yet.
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 1:28am
I was getting every six months but the last one they gave me for 1year
Feltrinella View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

My prra has been in process for 22months. Now.im sure is because even if they come out with a decision now cbsa cant deport me because my country is having wide spread violence for 3 years now. I was asked to do medicals for my h and c two weeks ago but I have not for aip yet.

Would you mind reminding us when did you apply HC? Before or after PRRA?
Congrats on medicals! At least you know your file is moving and by not rejecting PRRA right away they defer your removal order.
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:26am
I applied for h abd c month after prra
Faith2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:27am
I applied for h and c 1month after prra
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Faith2014 Faith2014 wrote:

I applied for h and c 1month after prra

Sounds like they are studying your files concurrently otherwise PRRA would have been rejected long time ago.
That is a good sign. At least they are not telling you to leave Canada and wait for HC outside.
I am praying my spouse’s files get concurrent study too...we applied HC 4 months before applying PRRA.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Lucky420 Lucky420 wrote:

I think he will fine if they want to deport him they won’t offer him a PRRA
I as said he had good chance to stay in Canada

Thank you for your encouragement! Our CBsA agent has already been very nice and supportive to us. He postponed a few times removal. But he said that he also has to do his job, so if PRRA gets refused quick and HC is pending, he will have to start removal process...So our fate is in hands of this gentleman...
cfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 7:11pm
I have an interview with CBSA on Tuesday and I am really worry
cfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 9:57pm
No status
I applied for H&C last July 2019
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 570>
  Share Topic